The living area with the pull-out couch barely had enough room for the bed. The place was overall run down including broken heater vents. We found corn chips on the spread of the main bed. The room key quit working on its second or third use and had to be replaced. Police and fire engine sirens rang loudly at least three times during the night, with them blowing their horns at the intersection. Breakfast was very sparse with VERY watered down orange juice. Positives: wireless Internet worked perfectly, brand new microwave and very cool refrigerator, quick check-in and check-out. We were due to stay here again in about a week but have since cancelled the reservation.