“It was fine for the night.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Caledonia, MI
“It was fine for the night.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

We had a long drive that day and finally it was time to stop for the night. We had stayed at a Drury in St. Louis so that is why we picked this hotel to stop. For the price of the room, it was a little high for one night. The pool area was a mess, dirty towels and leftover cups. This was an extremely small hotel compared to the one we stayed at in St. Louis. Breakfast was ok, just smaller. I would have liked to looked for somewhere else, but it is what it is.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
We are sorry to hear that you had a concern during your stay. We value your business and sincerely regret that the level of service was not what you expected and deserved. Your comments will help us address the issues you brought to our attention so we can improve our service.
We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Chris Garcia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Medora, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

When we arrived to the Drury Inn, we were greeted by Ricky at the front desk. Ricky was VERY welcoming and professional. He made a great first impression on us. Our room was very clean, they supplied the shampoo-bodywash-conditioner in dispenser's on shower wall, the "Happy Hour" was well worth the stay! From 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm, guests could dine on hotdogs, baked potatoes, nachos(taco meat, beans & cheese included), salad, carrot & celery sticks, as well as all the free soft drinks you want. Each adult guest(over the age of 21) had access to an open bar, up to 3 free drinks per guest. Breakfast was amazing! Biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, french toast, waffles, oatmeal, coffee, juice....etc...big variety! The checkout was simple and again, the staff is so friendly...I would stay here again and I highly recommend it!

1 Thank katurnerrn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

In 15 years, Ive never had a dirty room or rude employee. Drury is consistent and the have a fan for life in me. We do our best to plab vacations around them.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank laruzicka
Sioux Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

We stopped by this hotel after a long trip. It was nice to be able to eat dinner and breakfast with 3 kids in tow at this hotel.

The room was clean and everything looked in place. The kids enjoyed the pool, which was considered both an indoor and outoor pool. The pool was one of those nice sized pools, not too small like some of the hotels have. The kids enjoyed the pop and popcorn machine as well.

It is right off the highway, which is extremely nice. Easy on and off. We stayed here before going to six flags.

We would definitely stay here again if possible. This is a nice family hotel.

1 Thank ladimer
Jekyll Island, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2012

This place is super relaxed and pet friendly. The nightly rate includes free wifi, parking, hot breakfast and happy hour, plus there is no extra charge for having a pet in your room.

It was super easy to make my reservation on the phone, but I only called to make sure they knew to expect our dog. Now I know that it would be fine to make a reservation online and just note that we are bringing a pet. I called a second time when I realized we wouldn't be arriving until after 10 pm and the person I spoke to confirmed our late arrival for us.

We arrived at about 10:30 and had to wait for the one attendant on staff to finish making popcorn and helping other guests before we could get checked in. It was a little annoying because we were trapped between 2 automatic doors -one from the outside that kept opening and shutting loudly at every move we made-and one on the inside that was locked and only accessible with a hotel key card. The pool closes at 10 and it seems that the clerk is very busy at that time.
**My advice to hotel management would be to have a second attendant on hand at this time**
When the clerk was able to come and check us in, she was really apologetic about our delay and although she didn't complain, it was clear that she needed help. I mentioned that we requested a rollaway bed, and she said she would bring it up when she finished checking other customers in. When we got to our room, we found that there was already a rollaway set up for us which was wonderful since we were all really tired.

Breakfast was great-plenty of fruit and protein in addition to waffles, cereal and pastries. Coffee, juice, milk and soda were available too. We also enjoyed happy hour-great for a quick dinner and wine/beer and mixed drinks (3 per adult).

The room itself was nice and clean. A/C is cold and there is plenty of shampoo/conditioner and shower gel in the dispensers in the shower. I was happy to see there was a fridge and microwave. There was a sign in our non-smoking room saying that there is a $250 cleaning fee if someone smokes in the room. Our room smelled fine, the sheets smelled fresh and we were happy.

There is carpet on the stairs which is really nice since our dog didn't like the elevator and I can't imagine her walking up concrete stairs. The carpet in the hall seemed clean-as a matter of fact they were cleaning/drying one portion while we were there.

For the price, I have no complaints. Easy on/off the freeway and super convenient to the airport. I did not visit the fitness room or the pool.

3 Thank uusarahmcg
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed for business; the staff and hotel were very accommodating; wasn't able to experience the breakfast or hot bar due to obligations; bed comfortable, room clean; I especially enjoyed having the shower gel/shampoo/conditioner in container the shower vs the small hospitality bottles. I always look for a Drury Inn whenever I travel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the front of the hotel; my room was the very last room on the 3rd floor and t...