“Exceeds Expectations”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 26 January 2013

This Drury Inn is an excellent value. It has the usual Drury Inn benefits - i.e. popcorn in evening, soft drinks, breakfast, social time. The item that sets this location apart from other hotels is the quality of the staff. I THOUGHT I left a very important item in my room when I checked out. I called the hotel and spoke with Debra. I believe she is a manager is housekeeping. She checked the room. A housekeeper checked the room. Debra called me back and told me about where they looked and the negative result of the search. My family and I re-searched luggage and vehicles. Debra provided top notch service. The item had fallen in an obscure place that I would never considered because I thought I left the item in the room. Because of Debra's diligence and follow-up, I had complete confidence they searched.

The front desk staff was very pleasant also!

If you are accustomed to staying at high-end hotels, this obviously isn't the place for you. If you are younger and looked for a 'cool' place to stay, this is not the place for you. When I stayed here, there were many families and senior citizens. Seemed very quiet and calm.

If you typically stay at Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, or Embassey Suites, you may want to give this location a try.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank elcid89tn
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow

Reviewed 24 January 2013

On a recent trip to Florida we stayed at 2 Drury Inns and were excited to claim that we didn't spend any money on meals during that part of the trip because of the free breakfasts and dinners. We have always found the food selections to be adequate for our tastes and you can go online to see what they will have for that day of the week. We have stayed at the Morrow location 3 times because we travel with 2 dogs. Drury is very accomodating for pets and is usually able to give you a room on a lower floor near an exit if you request. It is in an older area of town and more amenities are available on the other side of the interstate. The rooms were always clean. We used the pull out sofa and it and the bedding was clean. The staff has always been very cheerful and helpful. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2013

We discovered The Drury Inns last year on our way to Florida. This hotel chain provides exceptional value for the price. You do not spend another red cent once you walk through their doors. Okay - so the dinner is not exactly gourmet material but it is plentiful & saves the hassle of going out when you have been in the car all day. The three free drinks are a really nice touch also. Staff are friendly & helpful and rooms are clean & comfortable. In the morning, the coffee is hot & plentiful & the breakfast is just fine. The ones we have stayed are quite close to the highway - a mixed blessing . Some rooms can be noisy but you are very quickly on your way when you resume your journey.

Room Tip: Request rooms that do not overlook the highway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We love the Drury Inns and try to make it our place to stay overnight while travelling along interstate 75. They always have a nice menu for dinner between 5:30 and 7:00 which also includes three free drinks (beer, wine, etc) per person. Top this off with a great breafast bar in the morning and you have value. We've always had a great well appointed room, wonderful staff and great locations. We will continue to use the Drury Inns as much as possible.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2013

The location was ok but somewhat suffering from street noise. Seemed to need a little refurb. But was clean and that is what really matters. Front desk people were wonderful. The parking lot is somewhat cramped but adequate.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you had a concern during your stay at our hotel. We value your business and regret that the level of service was not what you expected and deserved.

Your concern about our pool has been addressed. We are planning a renovation of the hotel in the very near future.

We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us additional opportunities to serve your lodging needs.

Abu Ali
Assistant General Manager
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta South

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Stayed one night on our way to Florida. We like Drury Inn's, but the manager here went "above and beyond" for our family. About an hour after leaving my daughter realized that a cery important babydoll and blanket were left behind. She called and the manager offered to meet them half way or to mail to them. It was decided to mail and he took to post office. Upon receiving, the baby and blanket were paced in garland with treats and a stuffed puppy. His note was so nice. I couldn't believe that the staff went so far out of their way to make a little girl happy.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Krobinson5
Reviewed 9 December 2012

The hotel is in need of refurbishment & the pool needed cleaned. Our stay was over thanksgiving so I expected limited services. Breakfast was great as well as the evening snack. I would stay here again but I was expecting more from a Drury Inn.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you had a concern during your stay at our hotel. We value your business and sincerely regret that the level of service was not what you expected and deserved.

Your comments concerning a renovation for our hotel and our pool will help us address the issues you brought to our attention so we can improve our service.

Abu Ali
Assistant General Manager
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta South

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Hampton Inn Atlanta Southlake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Morrow
Comfort Suites Morrow
#6 of 12 in Morrow
Quality Inn & Suites Southlake
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!