“Service Extraordinaire!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My family and I stayed here on our way down to Disney World. We had a certificate for a free nights stay or frankly, I am not sure I would have picked it. I will, however, start looking to pick Drury from now on. The service was spectacular, the room was large and clean, the pool was clean, the internet was free, as was the parking, and did I mention the service was wonderful?!?! Dee was working the front desk but I also ran into her in the restaurant and she was delightful as was EVERY OTHER EMPLOYEE that we came into contact with. Service just doesn't seem to be that important anymore but at Drury they have it all figured out. Friendly, friendly, accommodating and friendly.
The breakfast was good and when I asked for more strawberry yogurt, even though there were plenty of other flavors out, the woman ran quickly to the back to find some for us and made it seem like it was her pleasure to do so.
This place was great. The rate for a Friday night was around $100 (again we didn't have to pay) and it seems well worth it. The pool was indoor/outdoor.
Definitely stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer L

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Just passing through, always nice to stop and relax with a beverage and snack. Breakfast was the usual Drury. Friendly staff, clean. Easy access to highway in the morning, you don't have to deal with Atlanta rush hour if you're heading South. Shower has conditioner, body wash and shampoo in liquid dispensers, nice touch.

Room Tip: If your heading south this is the place to stay. Made the mistake of staying north of Atlanta a few...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I don't expect much from hotels, but being my first stay ever at a Drury Inn & Suites hotel, I expected a good first impression of the chain.

The building itself is a little outdated, especially on the outside. The inside has its parts too, but overall looks very nice. I really like the atrium and glass elevator in the lobby. I love the uniqueness placed into the lobby's aesthetic design, which I've heard is a prominent feature of Drury Inns. The color scheme is very warm, consisting of dark brick, wood, stone, and gold colored fixtures, which I look as very pleasant.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. Besides maybe the tiny bathrooms, I have nothing to complain about the rooms. The room amenities were plentiful: flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, controllable air vent, and some very cool shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers in the bathrooms.

Outside of the rooms amenities were good too except I felt like the fitness center was pitiful compared to some other hotels I've stayed at. They had two treadmills (one was broken), a bike machine, stair climber, and a weight set with 25 lbs. as its highest weight. The pool was really interesting although I never had the time to take a dip in it. It is a large indoor AND outdoor pool. Ice and vending I have nothing to complain about. The food there was mostly good, although I didn't enjoy the muffins that much, but all that was offset by the waffle maker they had there!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2013

The of the best values that you can find when traveling for personal or business that we have experienced. We checked in to the Morrow Georgia Drury and asked for a suite, what an outstanding room, master bedroom with a complete living room, sofa, small round table with two chairs, desk to work at, coffee table and two very comfortable lounge chairs to sit in and watch TV and relax, work or have family time together, refrigerator and microwave neatly tucked away in the nice furniture, lots of storage and an really large nice bathroom. Room was well taken care of and one of the cleanest I have stayed in, wish our house was as clean and well kept as this room was. Convenient to restaurants and shopping. One of the best features was the staff that assisted us during our one night stay, whether it was Abu who checked us in or the rest of the staff that engaged us in the elevator when we were coming or going to our room they were friendly and took care of all of our needs. King size bed was so comfortable. I really like the fact that they have moved away from the tiny bars of soap and now have liquid dispensers in the shower for conditioner, body wash and shampoo, much better for the environment.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee M
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hotel is older but still lives up to the Drury standards!! The service was excelent and the breakfast and afternoon snack was great. We had some trouble with our key and they took care of it with no problems each time! When they realized that it was the lock on the door that was the problem , we got upgraded to a suite with the offer to help move all out stuff. So very nice!!
I would definetely stay here again!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I travel for business and stay in plenty of other hotel chains. The Drury Inn in Morrow outshines them all! The rooms are clean, the staff is beyond outstanding. I usually travel out of my way to stay here when I am in the area. Definitely worth a visit, or two!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SadTraveller_4
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Made reservations ahead for our return to Michigan trip...used coupon from website and saved $20 ....Hotel was nice but we were disappointed that the "kickback" didn't last a bit longer...as it had been a very long day....we called to say we were on our way but were informed it was too late.so had to go out to dinner on a cold and rainy night. Hotel was very pretty and clean. Breakfast was good . Location was excellent. The beds and linens were superior!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nana54
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta I-75 South
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
Comfort Suites Stockbridge
#7 of 19 in Stockbridge
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Stockbridge/Atlanta I-75

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow? Share your experiences!