Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow
US$55
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogshappy hournachosbaked potatohot tubdining areamixed drinksevening dinnerroom suitelight dinnerper adulthot dinnerbus tourchilligreat hot breakfastlight sleeper
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff. Always good to find pet friendly nice hotels. Room was clean and cool. Bed was good, nice place to rest on a long road trip. I wish we could make it for the happy hour in the evening, that is always a nice treat, especially if you don't want to go out again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Drury Inn never disappoints us. For only $69.00, we enjoyed a clean room with free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, soft towels and comfortable beds. We were served a very nice evening meal that included a selection of hot dishes, soup, salad, baked potatoes, alcoholic beverages, along with other non- alcoholic beverages. They always have popcorn and soft drinks and coffee. In the morning you receive a hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereal, pastries, juice, etc. The staff is always friendly and welcoming. All of this is included for the price of the room. The only negative thing I can think of is the lack of locations available.

Room Tip: Join their club for quick and easy check-in.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Don F
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Our family of five stayed here on our trip back from Florida after a day's travel. After staying at the Drury Inn at Sharonville (Cinncinatti North) our expectations were high. The lobby and breakfast area were very clean and it was very easy to access the hotel from I-75 with gas stations and a 24 hour I-Hop right around the corner that accomodated my son's peanut allergy. The room we were assigned was spacious but dated and smelled like smoke. My wife asked if it had been a smoking room but the night manager insisted it wasn't. It turns out that a ventilation flaw resulted in the smoke from a smoking room above or below our room was drawing the smoke in through the bathroom. My kids were pumped to use the pool but it was so dirty and full of bugs that they would not go in and they aren't usually squeamish about where they swim after swimming at the lake where their cousins have a cottage. My wife took them back to the room and we had a quiet night despite facing the freeway. The next morning she spoke to the General Manager and instead of the usual denial or anything wrong he investigated and apologized for the pool condition and the smell of smoke. He said that there would be some major renovations upcoming to the hotel that should address some of the concerns and that maintenance had gone home so there was no one inspecting and taking care of the pool. To address the interim period he would change the classification of the room or the rooms above and below so that future guests are not subjected to the smoke smell. Because we were not happy with our stay he did not charge us for the stay. We were pleasantly surprised and look forward to staying here on a future trip after the renovations have been completed.

Room Tip: Ensure you ask for an updated room post January 2014. They are doing much needed updates 2 floors at a time starting then.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Voyageurs1000
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel earlier this year while visiting my husband on his work trip, and will not go back. The room was not cleaned properly before check in, I found fake eyelashes on my bed and there was little hairs all over the sheets. I was so disgusted!! Granted they give you free breakfast and dinner but they need to work on their housekeeping skills.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Lizesc69
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Let me first begin by apologizing for your experience at our hotel. We strive to make every guest's stay a great one and we definitely dropped the ball. We truly appreciate the feedback you have given, without it we could not improve. While I have no excuse for what you experienced, we are truly committed, and make a promise, that we DO follow up with our team members to prevent this from happening in the future.

The service experience you received is not typical of our hotel. We are saddened that you do not want to come back, and hope you'll reconsider. If so, you may call me direct at the hotel and I'll see to it personally that we discuss your last stay and make your next stay a great one.

Chris Garcia

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The Drury Inn is by far the best place to stay when travelling. They are pet friendly, customer friendly and the accomodations are always excellent. Also the evening snacks and morning breakfast will definitely eliminate your hunger. Always recommend this fantastic Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family