Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Lenox Inn(Lenox)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe breakfast areafront deskexercise roomvery nice hotelrooms are cleanlate checkstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastsaunagakeurigpublixfuneralfloridaelevatorthomasvillemicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Jessica was fabulous, and was at the front desk both at check in (late)and check out (early). She recommended a good local restaurant. The room was clean. My one suggestion was met with a less than gracious response from another employee. Other than that we had a great stay!

Stayed: July 2014
Lynn W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for this feedback, it’s very much appreciated. Jessica is, indeed, fabulous! You can see why we’re glad she’s part of our team. I’m glad to hear that you were pleased with your sleeping room and that the restaurant recommendation hit the spot! As for the other employee, I’d be very eager to know what department [that way, no pointing fingers ] You experienced the “less than gracious response”? Customer Service is a main focus at our hotel, and when any department fails to meet minimum hospitable standards; then it’s definitely time for a “pep talk”.
Thank you again for your time.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was travelling for business and basically searching for a place to stay near Moultrie using my GPS - it listed this HIE and I called the motel directly. I reached Jessica who not only reserved a room for me, but when I arrived, she had already checked me in (all I had to do was sign) and had written directions to a nice restaurant in the area that she felt I would enjoy.
The motel itself was very clean, updated and comfortable.
This is now my "go-to" place when in the Moutrie area.
Thanks Jessica!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Lynn W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

We are glad you found us. Our Team takes great pride in serving our guests with excellent service and having a clean and comfortable Hotel. Also, thank you for recognizing Jessica! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Moultrie.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

the room was an average room for a 2.5 star hotel. She was agitated that we even arrived it was like we was interrupting her soap opera. She yelled at our children like they belonged to her .
we wanted to try the pool but she proceeded to fuss at my children saying you will not get in the pool it was to close to 10pm. , But in fact there was already two families in the pool enjoying themselves. Got to the room and it was 90 degrees inside and the bathroom didn't look like it was ever cleaned. used toilet paper and pubic hairs on the floor. GLENDA told me that I would have to take this up with Orbitz because that was who we booked through.
the next morning I told the morning shift manager on duty and she just laughed it off and said GLENDA was known for being Grumpy......

Room Tip: GO to the HAMPTON INN for the same price range.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Lynn W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

As the General Manager here at the Holiday Inn Express, I would like to apologize again for your experience here. I was the manager that checked you out Saturday morning. I assure you that I did not laugh or take your concerns lightly. Our posted pool hours are 10AM until 10PM and unfortunately you and your family checked in at 10:28PM. As I stated during our discussion when you checked out, I did address your concerns with the front desk agent immediately. I apologize that you found the room temperature at check in uncomfortable. We are a green hotel and we set our air conditioning thermostats at 76 degrees when unoccupied. I have not addressed the concerns you had about the bathroom because you did not mention this at check out. I will address this issue immediately as well. We will be happy to adjust the thermostat in your room prior to your arrival next time you stay here if you can notify us of your estimated time of arrival. We look forward to having the opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

For the area it is an excellent choice. Staff are warm and accommodating. They serve an awesome breakfast, have a great workout room, indoor pool and the beds are very comfy!

I definitely recommend this hotel for the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Lynn W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Our Staff and Management would like to thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express in Moultrie! We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
If you come back in this area please stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We came to Moultrie because of a sporting event that my daughter was participating in. The hotel was very nice and clean. Check in was a breeze. The ladies at the front desk were friendly and greeted us immediately. They were helpful with any questions, and also let us know to please call or come by later if there was anything else we may need. Our room was very well cleaned and had everything that we needed. The beds and pillows were comfortable. My kids were able to enjoy the pool that evening for a while. The chlorine was a bit strong for my taste, but certainly understandable as to why. Breakfast in the morning was great. They had a little bit of something for everyone. I must add that my kids enjoyed that pancake machine! There are no levers or cups to make a mess with and watching the pancake come rolling out made them laugh! The ladies that ran the breakfast area were also very sweet.They greeted each person that came in. This is a great property to stay at if you are in the Moultrie area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Lynn W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moultrie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

We are so pleased to hear how wonderful your experience at our Holiday Inn Express was! Our staff appreciates you staying with us and for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed everything!
We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Moultrie again!