Stayed here with my daughter while touring the west coast. Firstly lets say that the building is not the most memorable but with the fantastic views you wont be looking at the building. Staff all over the hotel were top class particularly the young man in the downstairs bar beside the pool who was a very good bar man.Dined in the up stairs bar which was fantastic,Swimming pool view is OOTW. Our room was the last one on reception level and was amazing.Breakfast was all you would expect. Well done all round. My daughter loved her Two hour pony ride through The Killarney National Park and wanted to bring her Pony (Clive) home. So I highly recommend The Killarney Riding Stables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside Killarney town with breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains. This five star hotel is renowned for outstanding service, luxurious accommodation, award winning cuisine and for it's multiple award winning Resort Spa & therapists. Interconnecting and Family Rooms available. Guests can avail of complimentary Parking, Wifi, Daily Papers, Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Gym, Media Room, Drying Room for Golfers and Fisherman, DVD Library, Tennis Courts and Shuttle Service to Killarney Town Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel Killarney
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel And Spa