Both of us had a wonderful stay in the Aghadoe Heights Hotel. It was our second stay there. We highly recommend it. The staff are friendly and chatty and couldn’t do enough for us.
We had a fine big bedroom, plenty of space, although for a 5 star hotel we were surprised that there were no tea/coffee making facilities.
The dining is excellent, with a good menu choice, and attentive waiter service. The view from the restaurant out over the lakes of Killarney is stunning.
However the prices can be a bit confusing. Afternoon tea is quoted at one price in the lounge, and quoted at a lower price in the bedroom information book. Furthermore we discovered that the price for dinner quoted when we booked our break was a higher price to that quoted when we arrived.
Overall we would highly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside Killarney town with breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains. This five star hotel is renowned for outstanding service, luxurious accommodation, award winning cuisine and for it's multiple award winning Resort Spa & therapists. Interconnecting and Family Rooms available. Guests can avail of complimentary Parking, Wifi, Daily Papers, Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Gym, Media Room, Drying Room for Golfers and Fisherman, DVD Library, Tennis Courts and Shuttle Service to Killarney Town Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel And Spa
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel Killarney