Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Fairview(Killarney)
  • Breakfast included
1,590 results
All reviewslake roomthermal suiteterrace barstar hotelrelaxation areaheights loungekillarney lakesthe penthouseupgraded to a suitesecond to nonetop classstar servicefrom start to finishlast weekendfantastic hotelfantastic stayboth nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have returned to this hotel every year for the past eight years. The only thing that matches the stunning views of killarney's lakes from almost every window in the hotel is the exceptional service. This is a hotel that does not only meet your needs, it anticipates them. I highly recommend the golfers massage in their award winning spa. This hugely restorative massage was the best I've ever had. We also really enjoyed Stephens highly informative whiskey tasting in the lounge. We dined both in the lounge and in the dining room. The food in both was impeccable. This chef shows real passion. I cannot wait to to return to this wonderful hotel.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here with 4 colleagues for two nights. The property is wonderful, but the service was hands-down the best I've ever experienced. I've never seen such commitment and passion from a staff before. They made our stay one of the most memorable I've ever had. Well done!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We arrived at this contemporary resort located on a high bluff overlooking Loch Leane. The mountain and lake vistas are stunning and the rooms are comfortable and very clean. The dining venue, Lake Restaurant serves a great breakfast and better dinner. The hotel boasts a swimming and hot pool, spa and exercise facility. A walk around the grounds reveals one of St, Finians early churches, the Aghadoe Church, a wonderful ruin very close by. This hotel is located just a short distance outside Kilarney so one can take advantage of the nearby town and then enjoy the quiet of the hotel. A nice place to spend some time and enjoy the Ring of Kerry while you visit.

Room Tip: Get a lake view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

What more can I say about this fantastic Hotel that hasn't already been said. 5 Stars doesn't seem adequate to rate this hotel. The rooms are very spacious, the food is amazing, staff are amongst the friendliest I have come across in all my travels. From the moment we arrived to the moment we were dropped back off at the train station, staff really couldn't do more for us. The Spa is out of this world so relaxing. The hotel is not only fabulous but so quiet as well, we stayed at a very busy weekend but you wouldn't know it was sold out!
Every single staff member is friendly and approachable but a big special thank you to the staff in the Heights Bar so attentive and friendly and made my mother feel very special for her birthday weekend. Well done Aghadoe Heights I cannot wait to come back for another visit.

Room Tip: Lake View rooms have spectacular views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jennifer_kearney
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It had it all.The best hotel staff.The best food.The best rooms.The manager upgraded us to a suite which was so wonderful.The room (351) was amazing,so comfortable and big.The staff could not have been nicer.The pool area was perfect. The hotel just had a lovely, warm, homely feel. When we left, we were relaxed and so happy.Thank you so much for everything :)

I have stayed in 5 star hotels throughout the world and many of them could learn from the service we received here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family