Spent a night at Aghadoe with my new wife last fall on our honeymoon (her first, my third!) We were touring the southwest for a few days. My wife is one quarter Irish and had always wanted to visit the old country. This hotel has the most stunning vista over the Kerry Lakes, totally awesome. We both had a massage in the spa which was really cool. Had a bit too much guinesses but when in Rome .....Hope to get back to the Agadoo some day, had a real blast. Awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside Killarney town with breathtaking views of the lakes and mountains. This five star hotel is renowned for outstanding service, luxurious accommodation, award winning cuisine and for it's multiple award winning Resort Spa & therapists. Interconnecting and Family Rooms available. Guests can avail of complimentary Parking, Wifi, Daily Papers, Breakfast, Indoor Heated Pool, Gym, Media Room, Drying Room for Golfers and Fisherman, DVD Library, Tennis Courts and Shuttle Service to Killarney Town Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel Killarney
- Aghadoe Heights Hotel And Spa