Aghadoe Heights Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Fairview(Killarney)
  • Breakfast included
1,590 results
All reviewslake roomthermal suiteterrace barstar hotelrelaxation areaheights loungekillarney lakesthe penthouseupgraded to a suitesecond to nonetop classstar servicefrom start to finishlast weekendfantastic hotelfantastic stayboth nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2010

We stayed in this hotel on our trip to Ireland in March. We stayed in two other 5 star hotels and two 4 star places and this was by far the best hotel we’ve been in. The hotel was very busy as there was a wedding on so we got an upgrade to a really lovely suite. I booked online so I didn’t quite know what to expect – from the moment we checked in until when we left we were treated like royalty. The hotel has one of the most impressive views!!! The staff couldn’t have been more helpful if they had tried. We had a small problem with our keycard when we first went to the room, but this was sorted out immediately and only emphasised how efficiently things were handled. We ate in the bar one night and the main restaurant the other night and both were outstanding and again, the staff played a really big role, talking to us about the area and things to do in Killarney and what it was like to grow up there. The highlight was definitely the Spa (for my boyfriend... the golf!). It was absolutely wonderful, peaceful and so relaxing. It would be amazing to go back again! Overall, Killarney and the Aghadoe were the best part of our trip and we will definitely try to visit again.

Reviewed 29 March 2010

Stayed 2 nights over the weekend with my girlfriend as a surprise birthday present..From the minute we walked in the door the stay was simply incredible!Everything about this place is 5 STAR!The service,location,food and room quality is the best i've ever experienced!!Will without a shower of a doubt be back in the near future for another stay!I've stayed in a lot of hotels throughout the years in many countries but its lovely to see you don't have to travel too far to sample the best!!Only downside was having to go home!!

Reviewed 25 March 2010

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and it was fantastic. We had a gorgeous room looking out over the lakes and the service was superb from the bar to the restuarant to reception. The food was also of a very high standard and they do a great pint of Guinness which is of personal importance to me. The only negative would be the swimming pool, it is small, dated and the water was cold. It is in need of a revamp and it is surprising that it hasn't been done when they have such a great spa.

Reviewed 9 March 2010

Stayed at the Aghadoe Heights for a 3 night stay last weekend, it was fabulous, we got a great deal on the stay from their website, on arrival we were upgraded to a suite (views amazing), the food, service, staff were all excellent we could not fault them in any way. Would definately recommend this hotel to anyone, so relaxing and enjoyable.

Reviewed 22 February 2010

I've stayed in equally good (better in some respects) 4 star hotels but the spa was 5 star and I had the best massage ever there. The dinner in the restaurant was excellent and breakfast was very good, with lots of choice. I've visited quiet a few hotel spas and I can say this one was the best by far.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple