“Bad service ” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 207 Restaurants in Newnan
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Bad service ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I come here all the time and the service is hit or miss. Today my waiter seemed like he was lost. Dropped our drinks off and didn't ask us anything just disappeared came back 10 minutes later asked us if we were ready and again disappear. We asked about a menu item with no description. What he described was not what we were given. Just nasty. Then the manager stops by and I tell her my concerns and she was helpful and took the item off our bill but forgot to tell our waiter so I had to explain this to him and he was completely rude. Actually question why I told the manager and not him. Well sir if you had come to my table to check on me I would have. This place has great food but needs to fire most of the staff its ridiculous.

1 Thank curleyc862

The Villages
“Best Mexican food in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in the are. Even the other La Hacienda locations are not as good as this one. Food is always well prepared, and the service is exceptional.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Used to be good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

We used to visit this restaurant at least once a week when it first opened. The last three times we have been, the service has been unbelievably slow and food is not as good as it used to be. On our last visit my husband and I were seated at our table, waited about 10 minutes, finally our waitress came to the table and took our drink orde (after we got our drinks we had to ask for chips and salsa, which are normally brought out when you sit down). Mind you the restaurant wasn't crowded and they had plenty of wait staff in the restaurant. You frequently see the wait staff standing in the restaurant conversing with one another while a few of the wait staff actually tend to their customers. A table that was seated after we were, received their drinks before we did. The visit prior to that, it took over 2 1/2 hours for us to order, get our food and complete our meal. We've had the fajitas on several occasions and the steak has gotten tough and doesn't seem to be seasoned or marinated the way it used to be. Their prices have gone up and Mexican here is not cheap! We will be going elsewhere from now on.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Suzydispatch
“Its gotten better!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Used to love coming here but my favorite waiter left and then the service went down hill. Which was a shame because the food is so good. Went today and had a excellent waitress. Food came out quick and tasted great. Happy to say I will be coming back if the service is like it is now.

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
“Tasty, cheap Mexican food and margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Great place for happy hour drinks and meal. 27 oz margaritas for $4.99 and worth every penny. My food was tasty and hot. Nice staff that brought out food quickly. Look forward to visiting again.

Visited July 2013

Been to La Hacienda? Share your experiences!