“Great find”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped by as it is across the street from my hotel. Service was awesome. I had Alex who recommended a great dish...Mexican Molcajet. Fresh guac was made tableside. Great Mexican beer selection. Must go if in the area.

There are newer reviews for La Hacienda

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We got there about 7pm. Restaurant was 1/2 to 3/4 full it was very busy we got a Guacamole Dip to go with our salsa and chips and then we order our main meal, witch was pretty good about the same as the food in Fayetteville, Ga.

Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We go out for Mexican about once a month so we're very picky about where we go and this place is where we go every time. This is the best mex food we've had. The two salsas they serve are outstanding and the molcajete (hope I spelled that right) is all I order. The atmosphere gets a bit loud but its only because they're always crowded because of the food. The only place to go for authentic Mexican food.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We visited La Hacienda on a Wednesday around 6PM. The place was about 60-70% full. We asked the hostess if we could sit close to the bar for a prime view of multiple televisions, which was not a problem. Our waiter then came over and took our drink orders. He seemed a bit unenthusiasic at first, speaking sheepishly with a straight face. However, he became more energetic after a few minutes and did a nice job answering our questions about the menu and offering suggestions.

We ordered the queso/guac/salsa appetizer to go with the complimentary chips. We also ordered vegetable fajitas and the 'One Chicken Taco, One Chicken Burrito, Rice And Beans' combo platter. The vegetable fajitas we ordered was the item priced for one person, however we shared it among two people. The menu contains fajitas for two and three people at higher prices, but the one person price was enough to share for us. We enjoyed the fajitas and queso/guac/salsa appetizer. As we know, Queso and Guacamole can vary wildy in taste across different restaurants, but both were great at La Hacienda. The other person in our party who order the combo platter thought it was very good as well. We didnt order any drinks (water for all of us), so no comments on that front.

A band started performing while we were there as well. We will definitely visit La Hacienda again on our next trip to Atlanta / Newnan.

1  Thank Jontae1
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I come here all the time and the service is hit or miss. Today my waiter seemed like he was lost. Dropped our drinks off and didn't ask us anything just disappeared came back 10 minutes later asked us if we were ready and again disappear. We asked about a menu item with no description. What he described was not what we were given. Just nasty. Then the manager stops by and I tell her my concerns and she was helpful and took the item off our bill but forgot to tell our waiter so I had to explain this to him and he was completely rude. Actually question why I told the manager and not him. Well sir if you had come to my table to check on me I would have. This place has great food but needs to fire most of the staff its ridiculous.

1  Thank curleyc862