“Exceptionally clean, friendly staff, great value!”
Review of Quality Inn Newnan

Quality Inn Newnan
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Cocoa, Florida
“Exceptionally clean, friendly staff, great value!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

We found this hotel at the last minute because they had a coupon in the free Georgia travel guide magazine. It was, WAY above my expectations. I've stayed in much more expensive hotels that weren't nearly as nice as this one. The room was comfortable and spotless, the staff was very friendly, and my kids loved making their own waffles for breakfast. What more can you want? Definitely an outstanding value!

1 Thank annie67_fl
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, 6 August 2012
Wonderful to hear you and your family were able to enjoy our newly remodeled rooms and our Deluxe Continental Breakfast! So glad to know that your visit with us was fun and comfortable. Next time your through Newnan,Ga. Hope you can stay with us again!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
NC
Reviewed 26 July 2012

July 2012
Free Wi-Fi. Microwave oven and refrigerator in the room. Sink with good counter space as you enter the room; toilet and tub/shower room opposite the sink area. Door to the toilet and tub/shower room is set at an angle such that you do not feel that you are walking through a narrow hallway to get from the entry door to the bed. Also, thhis angled wall allows the door to swing so that it does not bump against a person standing at the sink.
Outside pool with adjacent exercise room (treadmill, bike, stair climber).

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, 1 August 2012
Thank u for sharing the wonderful points to construction and convince for you are guest! Also glad to here you enjoyed our outdoor pool and our newly updated equipment in our 24 hour Fitness Center! As we continue improving our rooms with 37 “ Flat Screens and Appliances we hope you will be able to visit us again soon!

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms with flat screens... Free apples and coffee around the clock as well as USA today. Front end clerk wa super fast and friendly and checked me in ASAP.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank startako
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, 25 July 2012
So glad you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms! Also pleased you were able to take advantage of our healthy choice amenities snacks and coffee to keep u going! We are always striving to make your stay with us as easy has possible. Thank u for choosing Jameson Inn for your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Fort WOrth
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I travel to Newnan about every six weeks to visit my children and grandchildren. I always stay at the Jameson Inn in Newnan! My children live in the apt complex a few blocks away and I have found this to be the perfect home away from home! My grandchildren just love getting up in the morning and making waffles before school! They save my room for me when they know I am coming and the staff is the sweetest and they do everything to accomodate me. The housekeeping staff do a great job and my room and the common areas are always spotless! It is not fancy ...but...neither is the affordable price! We utilized the pool area this summer and our family has been able to stay close and have fun in Georgia since their move there last fall. My grandaughters are a handful and I am always so thankful for their patience and care of my family! Thank you to all the staff who make our stay easy and fun!
Debbie Hunn from Fort Worth Texas

1 Thank Debbie H
Mrs. Hunn

Thank you for letting us know at the Jameson Inn that we are making your visit here in Newnan, ga with your family comfortable and fun! We always look forward to seeing you and your family again soon !
See you soon
Newnan, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Our visit was June 9-17, 2012. This is an excellent place to stay during your layover through Newnan or while visiting family/friends! The hotel staff works very dilligently preparing continental breakfast each morning (Gurva, one of the hotel personnel, was especially hard working to ensure everything was running smoothly). The replenishment of towels, bath soap, etc. was quick and the eagerness of the staff to ensure a welcome stay for all was obvious! I like the fact the this hotel had a computer for use in the main lobby as I wanted to show my Dad some things on the internet. The weight room is great to work out in and the pool is also very clean. The proximity of this hotel is also a plus. You have very nice restaurants and Ashley Park nearby. It should also be said that in particular, Virginia, part of the hotel staff as well as Wendy and Cari at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Thanks for making our vacation a great one ladies!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are great-no real loud noise and facing the pool on the east side are nice...
1 Thank Kim P
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, 19 July 2012

We are so glad you were able to visit our hotel and enjoy the surrounding business! We strive to always make certain the needs of are guest are handled quickly and efficiently. I will defiantly let our wonderful team members know about you experience. We look forward to your next visit to Jameson Inn in Newnan, Ga !
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 13 June 2012

nice hotel,clean room,clean common area,very friendly staff,GREAT LOCATION,safe area
lots of resturants,bed hard as a brick i think they were made of granite-just kidding
would recommend this hotel highly

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank the3wrights
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
glad your overall visit with us was well. We strive to always try to make your stay has comfortable has we can. hope you can visit again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I stayed at the Jameson Inn in Newnan for a month. It was a very good experience. The staff was extremely pleasant and housekeeping (especially Virginia, Christie was nice too) was wonderful. The hotel is clean, the bed was comfortable and everyone went above and beyond to make us comfortable.Wendy went out of her way to offer suggestions and accomodations. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. THANKSJameson for a home away from home experience.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor with double beds and it was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank La Toya W
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Ms. LaToya,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass on the compliments to our staff. It is always a pleasure to hear that our efforts to be the best hotel in Newnan are paying off. I look forward to the next time you come back to your home away from home.

Robbie Patterson