“There's no doubt why they're rated No. 1”
Review of Quality Inn Newnan

Quality Inn Newnan
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Booked this hotel because of it's rating on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent. From the front desk clerk to room service that you passed in the hallway. Everyone always spoke and asked how you were doing. Room was clean and fresh. The TV channel selection was pretty limited. Couldn't get the Braves game. :-( Very satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: Room 221 is a very nice two room suite. I highly recommend.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Dear Wes H,

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback about your recent stay with us. We love receiving feedback as this is how we gage how hard work. Thank you again for choosing at Jameson Inn Newnan and we hope to see you again soon.

Michael Glover

Reviewed 5 September 2012

My best friend, wife, and myself stayed here August 31-September 3. We arrived after 11:00pm. I asked the desk clerk for a non-smoking room with a king size bed. She told me all she had was a smoking room with 2 double beds. Trip was already paid for, so I had no choice but to take the room. My friend checked in right after me and he was a given a non-smoking room with a king size bed! We booked and paid for our rooms at the same time months earlier! The clerk lied to me upon arrival! My best friend is a smoker, so we traded rooms. Furthermore, the entire 3rd floor stinks like cigarette smoke, even our non-smoking room. The deodarizer smell in our room horrid. The air conditioner wasn't even running when we got to the room, so it was not only hot, but it stink as well. Bed was too hard for my liking. Bathroom was smaller than any hotel I've stayed in before. Didn't use pool or fitness center. Good location right of the interstate with many restaurants within 5 miles. There is a Logan's Roadhouse within 2 minute walking distance. Not too sure how safe the area is. The gas station adjacent to the hotel had recently been robbed several times. We booked on Hotwire for $39 a night, the usual nightly rate is over $75. But for $39 a night, you get what you pay for. Spend the extra money and stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank aaronmc28
newnanga, General Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Dear Aaron,

I would like to apologize for your inconvenience during your recent stay with us. I know how frustrating that situation can be. I see that you booked your room through Hotwire. Unfortunately when you book through Hotwire they cannot guarantee your room type. Do you come to Newnan very often? If so, I would like to personally make your reservations for you and I can upgrade your room next time you come to Newnan. I also want to ensure your safety around the Jameson Inn in Newnan as we haven't had any kind of robbery in this area. Again, I would like to apologize for your inconvenience and would love for you to give us another chance at the Jameson Inn Newnan. Thank you very much for your time.

Michael Glover
770-252-1236

Reviewed 2 August 2012

We found this hotel at the last minute because they had a coupon in the free Georgia travel guide magazine. It was, WAY above my expectations. I've stayed in much more expensive hotels that weren't nearly as nice as this one. The room was comfortable and spotless, the staff was very friendly, and my kids loved making their own waffles for breakfast. What more can you want? Definitely an outstanding value!

1  Thank annie67_fl
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Wonderful to hear you and your family were able to enjoy our newly remodeled rooms and our Deluxe Continental Breakfast! So glad to know that your visit with us was fun and comfortable. Next time your through Newnan,Ga. Hope you can stay with us again!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

July 2012
Free Wi-Fi. Microwave oven and refrigerator in the room. Sink with good counter space as you enter the room; toilet and tub/shower room opposite the sink area. Door to the toilet and tub/shower room is set at an angle such that you do not feel that you are walking through a narrow hallway to get from the entry door to the bed. Also, thhis angled wall allows the door to swing so that it does not bump against a person standing at the sink.
Outside pool with adjacent exercise room (treadmill, bike, stair climber).

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank u for sharing the wonderful points to construction and convince for you are guest! Also glad to here you enjoyed our outdoor pool and our newly updated equipment in our 24 hour Fitness Center! As we continue improving our rooms with 37 “ Flat Screens and Appliances we hope you will be able to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2012 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms with flat screens... Free apples and coffee around the clock as well as USA today. Front end clerk wa super fast and friendly and checked me in ASAP.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank startako
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

So glad you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms! Also pleased you were able to take advantage of our healthy choice amenities snacks and coffee to keep u going! We are always striving to make your stay with us as easy has possible. Thank u for choosing Jameson Inn for your stay! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I travel to Newnan about every six weeks to visit my children and grandchildren. I always stay at the Jameson Inn in Newnan! My children live in the apt complex a few blocks away and I have found this to be the perfect home away from home! My grandchildren just love getting up in the morning and making waffles before school! They save my room for me when they know I am coming and the staff is the sweetest and they do everything to accomodate me. The housekeeping staff do a great job and my room and the common areas are always spotless! It is not fancy ...but...neither is the affordable price! We utilized the pool area this summer and our family has been able to stay close and have fun in Georgia since their move there last fall. My grandaughters are a handful and I am always so thankful for their patience and care of my family! Thank you to all the staff who make our stay easy and fun!
Debbie Hunn from Fort Worth Texas

1  Thank Debbie H
newnanga, Manager at Quality Inn Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2012

Mrs. Hunn

Thank you for letting us know at the Jameson Inn that we are making your visit here in Newnan, ga with your family comfortable and fun! We always look forward to seeing you and your family again soon !
See you soon

Reviewed 21 June 2012

Our visit was June 9-17, 2012. This is an excellent place to stay during your layover through Newnan or while visiting family/friends! The hotel staff works very dilligently preparing continental breakfast each morning (Gurva, one of the hotel personnel, was especially hard working to ensure everything was running smoothly). The replenishment of towels, bath soap, etc. was quick and the eagerness of the staff to ensure a welcome stay for all was obvious! I like the fact the this hotel had a computer for use in the main lobby as I wanted to show my Dad some things on the internet. The weight room is great to work out in and the pool is also very clean. The proximity of this hotel is also a plus. You have very nice restaurants and Ashley Park nearby. It should also be said that in particular, Virginia, part of the hotel staff as well as Wendy and Cari at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Thanks for making our vacation a great one ladies!

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are great-no real loud noise and facing the pool on the east side are nice...
1  Thank Kim P

We are so glad you were able to visit our hotel and enjoy the surrounding business! We strive to always make certain the needs of are guest are handled quickly and efficiently. I will defiantly let our wonderful team members know about you experience. We look forward to your next visit to Jameson Inn in Newnan, Ga !
Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newnan
Best Western Shenandoah Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newnan
Red Roof Inn & Suites Newnan
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta South - Newnan
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#7 of 8 in Peachtree City
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan

Been to Quality Inn Newnan? Share your experiences!