“Clean”
Review of Super 8 Newnan

Super 8 Newnan
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Checked in from being real tired from traveling 300 miles and was surprised of how the room smelled. Think they had shampooed it. Still a little damp in a couple of spots but room had a clean smell. But if they didn't it was at least clean and cleaned smelling. My wife lost her ring and the housekeeping lady found it and called to let us know it. Wished I had gotten her name. I will update this review as soon as I get my wife's ring back. I am to call then 3/20/14 to set up for them to send it to us as we had already gotten almost home which is in Milton,Fl. And hopefully I will have her name. Old cheap ring but our daughter gave it to her and don't want to have to tell her mom has lost the ring! Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This place is nasty I have stayedhere 3 weeks no room service no phone been asking since we moved in and still no phone people are rude and the staff spreads roomers my man went to repay for pack of cigs and the front desk clerk jennifers husband and said he went up to the persons room and said he was " visiting" this person like he was having sex with her DONT stay here DUMP

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Room was clean. In fact everything was OK until my boyfriend went to lobby to get something to eat. Their so called continental breakfast was non existent. No milk for cereal. Juice dispensers didn't work and all pastry was old/stale and rock hard. To top it off when he asked about the lack of everything the front desk clerk was extremely rude. Guess we're headed to Waffle House.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. Good location that is rite off the interstate. The room was clean and adequate for our short stay. There are alot of good restaurants located one exit before. Booked online, so check-in was very quick and smooth.

Room Tip: We stayed in the back near the pool, but if you want it to be a little quieter during the summer mon...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The hotel staff was really nice and my room was clean with an LED tv which was a nice surprise. Would stay again. Convenient location because right off the interstate and restaurants nearby. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lauren D
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Nastiest room or should I say rooms, because I had to be move 3 times, ever!!!! First room had filthy bathroom...complete with hair and a frog in the tub!!! And not a toy frog, as we thought it was until it moved!! Dirty toilet, and the carpet was soaking wet!! Went to front desk within minutes of checking in and got the no refund response. Gave us another room...can you believe it was even worse!!!! Had to take pictures of the mattress because NOBODY would believe me without proof of just how nasty it was!!! It should have been taken out and burnt...no cleaning it thats for sure!! And guess what, soaking wet floors again. The third room was better than the first two, but after seeing them, who could lay down and get a good night sleep. Left that place feeling filthy!!!! Gotta post my pics of that place, its a you have to see it to believe it!!! Please do not waste your money on this place...remember they dont refund!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlotte T
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I travel quite a bit with his wholesale business.We are limited to motels near the interstate with truck parking.Needless to say these are not luxury properties!However,we have always been fortunate to stay in clean,bug free establishments.This has got to be the worst overnight stay I have ever experienced.First our nonsmoking room reeked w/the stench of heavy cigarette smoke not to mention the fact that ashes were still on each nightstand.Housekeeping obviously overlooked this along w/ the candy wrappers behind our pillows.The floors were nasty,carpets soiled and the tiled flooring unmopped for weeks apparently.We also noticed mold and mildew to the point I could'nt lay my washcloth on any surface in the shower and feel sanitary.Thankfully I had packed flip flops because I would have died to set bare feet on the floors.We also were graced w/the company of several bugs in our room.Needless to say I would never recommend anyone to stay at this property.We felt unsafe,unsanitary,and unhappy with our stay at this motel!!

Room Tip: Choose a room that's anywhere but this motel!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business