“All Around Perfect”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta South - Newnan
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This location was perfect for our trip - close to our family as well as restaurants. Also, the location is relatively close to tourist spots in nearby Atlanta GA. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, especially when booking without a reservation. We will definitely plan to stay here for our next visit to see family!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta South - Newnan

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This La Quinta was a little hard for me to find. Traffic was awful. Looks like this property has been re-done since some of the reviews I read. My room was a King room, clean and comfy.
Bathroom was also clean. Micro and refrig were a plus. Very quiet. Should I be in that area again, I will most likely stay here. Pet friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Atlanta. The stay was not bad. The room was clean and included a frig and microwave. The TV channels did not come in good but we just slept and did not watch it too much.

The first floor smelled of cigarette smoke. I guess all the smoking rooms are on the first floor. Our room did not smell like smoke.

Overall not bad, but not the best either. Could use an update like flat screen tabs and better cable reception. Front desk very nice. This was our first stay at a
LaQinta Inn. Maybe I will return. Well see.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We are just passing through Newnan on our way to Pensacola, and arrived tired and stiff after a 10 hour drive. Our one nights stay here was amazing! We are traveling with a teenager and two dogs, and this La Quinta was perfect for us. There is TONS of options for food and shopping, and the IHOP that is within walking distance gave great service. Our room was super clean, quiet, and Ina perfect position next to the outside door. The continental breakfast, though not IHOP, was perfect before starting another day of driving.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank krmihalk
A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Staff was very friendly. The location was clean and comfortable. Missed out on breakfast. The king suite worked out great for my family. The pull out sofa bed was comfortable and my pets were welcome. Pet friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Comfy bed. Friendly staff. Picture on website is not a pool but a broken hot tub. Breakfast closed at 9am sharp. For letting you bring pets and smoke- on first floor if you do- and being so cheap, the price is right.

Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I don't know why there were so many negative reviews preceding mine. Either I stayed in a "special" room (+/- 1.3% chance of that happening), or some of those other people may be cranky old people that thought they should have 5-star value in a 2-star motel. While I was checking in, one old timer actually came in and asked if they had "non-smoking, pet-free, and odor-free rooms". WTF? The La Quinta chain advertises as a pet friendly motel. That's why some people stay with them. Of course they have non-smoking rooms. EVERYBODY does nowadays.

If you are paying $60.00 for a night at a motel, you should get $60.00 in value in return for money spent. Bugs, filth, rude staff, etc. would naturally detract from that. I saw no bugs. The room, hallway, and common areas were all clean. The staff was very friendly. I had a clean, comfortable stay for $60.00 + tax, and I am happy with that.

If I ever get stuck in Newnan again, I'll probably stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business