La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta South - Newnan
US$62
US$177
US$166
SpringHill Suites
Best Western Shenandoah Inn(Newnan)(Great Value!)
US$89
Priceline
US$67
US$62
US$145
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsflat screena pet friendly hotelthe check in deskstaff was friendlyred roof inncomfy bedfitness centerwould stay againplenty of parkinggreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingclean roomsexcellent staythe breakfast areadinahdianahandicap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is a pet friendly hotel that did not bother us at all. The rooms and hotel did not smell of animals, but there were some residents who allowed their animals to use the back and parking area as a bathroom without cleaning up behind their pets. The stars of this hotel are its staff. They were the absolute BEST. Very friendly and accommodating without attitude but with gratitude. We will stay here again. They are upgrading their TV's but we did not spend a lot of time in our room. Good location around numerous restaurants, movie theatre, book store etc. You will enjoy this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Tariq S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta South - Newnan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2014

Thank you very much for your feed back. We are renovating our property very soon. I hope you will stay with us again and enjoy our fully renovated property then.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stay at La Quinta's a lot, but this was my first time at this location. It was pretty standard fare, which is to say just fine. Carpets were in good shape, looked like new tile everywhere. My room was nice. One time I briefly heard one dog barking way off in the distance, but very quiet the rest of the time. Breakfast selections were pretty good. If you like the big Belgian waffles, you won't be disappointed here. Looks like Newnan might be a good place to hang around for a little while, but I didn't have time to explore the city. I would stay here again, without thinking twice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This location was perfect for our trip - close to our family as well as restaurants. Also, the location is relatively close to tourist spots in nearby Atlanta GA. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, especially when booking without a reservation. We will definitely plan to stay here for our next visit to see family!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This La Quinta was a little hard for me to find. Traffic was awful. Looks like this property has been re-done since some of the reviews I read. My room was a King room, clean and comfy.
Bathroom was also clean. Micro and refrig were a plus. Very quiet. Should I be in that area again, I will most likely stay here. Pet friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Atlanta. The stay was not bad. The room was clean and included a frig and microwave. The TV channels did not come in good but we just slept and did not watch it too much.

The first floor smelled of cigarette smoke. I guess all the smoking rooms are on the first floor. Our room did not smell like smoke.

Overall not bad, but not the best either. Could use an update like flat screen tabs and better cable reception. Front desk very nice. This was our first stay at a
LaQinta Inn. Maybe I will return. Well see.

• Stayed: July 2013