“Best pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Wonderful food and great service! Christian-owned business - great place for families. After we ate lunch, we even ordered a pizza to take home. We will return!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Well luckily I reviewed some of the post here to see that there might be a location problem and there was. I tried to go to their web site to confirm their address but even their own web site has the wrong address. This place is on the East side of town now no where near where they used to be. That being said , it is worth the extra time to go there. The guys behind the counter were great as well. I called them a couple of times for directions and they were very helpful. I think they would have stayed on the phone with me until I got there if I asked them to. This pizza was well worth the drive. Hopefully the new location doesn't hurt them. See you the next time we visit Newnan.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I have been to many local pizza places throughout Coweta County and while some were good and others were not. Joe Friday’s Pizza was not only good, it was great. The thin crust pizza was made with fresh ingredients and their calzones are out of this world. They have great customer service and the prices are very reasonable with great lunch specials and this restaurant also gives back to the community.

1  Thank SETraveler2012
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Quick stop for eat-in pizza with the wife. Order at the counter, they bring your food out to you at the table. Cheesy breadstick appetizer was very good. Decent tasting, regular-sized caesar salad. We ordered a large pizza, and it was huge......think 8 good-sized New York/NJ slices. Very tasty, and lots left over for the next day. Also took an order of cannoli knots to go. They were very good, but the cannoli name is kind of a misnomer. These were more of a puff pastry with a little sweetened riccotta added.....still quite delicious, though. Only one guy (the owner?) working the night we were there. It was almost deserted when we showed up, but got really busy about 15 minutes later (after baseball/softball games were over). Somehow he kept up with the register, the kitchen, and serving tables solo, in a very timely and efficient manner.....great effort.

1  Thank sshubeli
Reviewed 23 August 2013

The Newnan location is closed. They moved to a new location in the Thomas Crossroads area on Hwy 34. Food is still excellent. Ask for your Pizza to be extra crispy. Amazing Pizza.

Love Joe Friday's