“Very nice room and service.”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Newnan, GA
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stayed one night at this motel in a king size room which was nice. The pillows on bed were standard size instead of king. The breakfast bar was delicious with many choices. Service was good and friendly people. Would recommend this motel if you are in area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 December 2013

The staff at Country Inn and Suites are fantastic... very pleasant and helpful! I've utilized their services on a weekly basis for the last 3months, and have thoroughly enjoyed their friendly customer service and willingness to take care of any need that presents itself. Always clean. Great location near every store and restaraunt imaginable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I was in newnan for a medical reason and was there for 37 days and stayed at the country inn the whole time the staff was very helpful and accommodating to my every need which was a very comforting thing. the rooms were always clean the beds were all comfortable and the breakfast was always fresh in the morning after day 10 or so I was tired of hospital food and the manager Reta gave me a bunch of coupons for the local restaurants and told me to show our room key to the others and they gave us discounts as well would I stay there again yes am going back in December and am going to book here again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Doug W
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This Country Inn was very nice. We stayed here on our way to the Gulf Coast. I'm not sure why this place isn't rated that good. The staff was very nice. Room was clean with comfortable beds. Breakfast was good with a lot of selections. It's also in a great location, close to I-85 and right across the street from Walmart, and right across the highway from Longhorn, Ruby Tuesday, and Texas Roadhouse. I would definitely stay here again in the future. This is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Go for a top floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James C
Reviewed 24 August 2013

After having our room get canceled on us at the Springhill Suites which is right next to this hotel, we went to the Country Inn to see if they could accommodate us at 1am! The front desk clerk greeted me at the door and was ready to help me. I told her what happened and she said she would take care of us. She even knocked off $$$ from the nightly rate which was so nice of her. Our room was comfortable, clean and served its purpose for one night. The morning breakfast was just o.k, they had the basics (waffles, danishes, minimal fruit, juices, coffee). Since we were only here for one night we did not see the pool but the awesome front desk clerk, Meredith said it was good. Honestly, I have never received better customer service from a front desk clerk at any hotel I've ever stayed at and because of this it makes me want to stay at more Country Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank FormerTravelAgent36
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The hotel was hard to find. I drove past the street at the light twice and had dinner down the street missed it again then. There were plenty of eating places nearby and shopping was available. If you park in the handicap spots up front be careful backing out of space. This is the second Country Inn that i have stayed at in Ga. that was cramped for space on the outside grounds and parking area. Good point was the service and the room. Had small problem with bill that was worked out to benefit both parties.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I have family in the area and I have stayed here numerous times and really like it. It meets or slightly exceeds what you expect from this chain if you frequent them. The beds are great and the staff friendly. I have seen some negative reviews here on the breakfast but I can not speak for it on this visit as I did not use it, however on my numerous other visits (most recently prior to this about a year ago) it has been typical and not consistent to the more recent reviews so could have declined the standard but again I can't say for sure.

As a rewards member for this hotel chain it would be nice to have the receipt sent to the room early on the day of check out as many other's do for the members.

Room Tip: Not so much to choose a good room...but if you are towing anything they do not have any pull through...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo