“very satisfied”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
newnan, United States
“very satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed here as a one night getaway. Very clean, very helpful staff, great breakfast, great value. We would stay here again. Close to good restaurants. We chose this place because the reviews were mostly positive. There were a few complaints about the breakfast but we both found the quality and selection for a complimentary breakfast to be much more than adequate.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Glenda J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
I do hope that your travels will bring you back to enjoy some of the many things our area boosts to offer. Your comments on Trip Advisor mean a lot to us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great location with all kinds of restaurants within 1 mile, several within easy walking distance. Would definitely stay here again. Staff was helpful. Breakfast looked good although I did not take advantage of it.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We pride ourselves with the level of service our guests have become accustomed to. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I hope to get to meet you the next time your are in the area.
Clearwater, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

I love fluffy pillows and enough of them for my head and knees. The Hampton has a good amount of comfy pillows to enjoy for a night's sleep. The towels smell fresh and look white enough to be brand new. A good feeling when visiting an Inn for the night.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would like to first thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Newnan for your accommodations while visiting Georgia. I understand that you have ample hotels to choose from, so it is a great pleasure to be your choice of Hotel!!
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

This staff at the Hampton in Newnan, GA made me feel like I was at a home away from home thru a difficult time undergoing my cancer treatment. They always greeted me at the door with smiles and amazing compliments and I felt like I had my own personal cheer leading squad. They always made sure at breakfast buffet that I had everything I wanted or needed and if it wasn't there they went out of their way to get it for me. When I left for my treatments I always came back to a fresh smelling clean room. I just really cannot express my gratitude for the employees who work there during my five day stay there.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review on your most recent stay. The Hampton Inn Newnan Team prides in providing clean rooms, friendly service and comfortable surrounds. Personalizing our relationship with each guest is what sets us apart from others. The more time we have to speak to each guest and more we get to know them, the more opportunities we have on making your stay memorable and personalized. Thank you for being our guest.
Hendersonville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Room smell bad. Smelled like heavy smoke and attempt to cover up with deodorant spray. Asked front desk about it and was not offered to change room or explanation as to why we could not> only offer was to come and "spray the room" , which we declined. We used points for this one night stay. On arrival, the front desk person acted like they were surprised to see us> no welcome, no conversation, just "sign here" and here is your room. This was our second stay here due to location only, and will try to find another location nearby for our next trip.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the experience that you encountered at our property. Bringing these details to our attention allows us to improve and I ensure you this has been addressed with our staff.
Athens, GA, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

I live in Athens and travel to Newnan twice a month. I found this hotel and it is the only one i stay at now. Its very nice and the staff is very helpful. Its also very convenient because it is right off I-85. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Zack G
Gainesville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was my second stay at the hotel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good.Room was clean, fresh and modern. THe entrance to the hotel is a bit awkward but did not diminish the quality of the stay. Well worth it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business