“EAA Workshop Stop”

Hampton Inn Atlanta/Newnan
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Newnan
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I arrived at this Hampton Inn on a Friday evening. Room was clean, usual amenities, decent bed and pillows. More than adequate for my needs. Hotel staff was very good and efficient. The hotel has some wear and tear but fit in the "normal" category. TV and available channels were excellent. My only slight disappointment was the slow wireless internet. It served my needs but there is room for improvement. Morning breakfast was set up early which was good since I had an early class. Overall this is a decent hotel with good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 October 2013

“My room was on the 3rd floor facing the I-85. It was quiet with no noise from the interstate.”
We stay every 3 ed week there,and we love it there. We loved this hotel. It was very clean and the staff was excellent. The breakfast far exceeded expectations!!! We had tons of hotels to choose from but we choice this Hampton and was glad that we did!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2013

It was the only hotel that will take me last minute on a Thursday evening in the area and not just that but the Director of Sales Sandy Lee is willing to fully support in any way she can. They are not just supporting with one complimentary night but they want to make sure I have all what I need for the rest of my journey as long as they can help as far as they can reach! One-of-a-kind support!
Not to mention that I had a really really good and restful sleep!

Room Tip: Sorry I don't think they had a spy but the did have front load laundry machines which allowed me...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I would not stay here again. The beds are very uncomfortable and hot. The air conditioner does not run continually (or the fan). It kicks on and off so often, waking us. The breakfast was less than average.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is one of the best hotel at which I have stayed. We were greeted at our arrival. The lobby was clean and beautifully decorated. The staff were very helpful and courteous. We have two rooms-- the king studio suites. They were clean (smelled nice too). My only issue was the breakfast did not look appealing, so we eat else where. Please note that we did not eat at the hotel so it may have been good, but we it just didn't look good. All in all I would recommend the hotel. It was very comfortable and we had a good time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I would stay at this hotel again only to receive my Hilton Honors points. It was not a bad hotel, for the most part it was clean. The room we stated in had some water marks on the ceiling where it had apparently leaked at some point. Also it was very dark in the shower area, the only lights were the ones over the sink. It also took a long time for the water to get hot in the shower, and when it did it was not as hot as most hotels usually get.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family