Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia, United States
“front desk”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Tiffany was helpful with all my question and booking my room...she was friendly sge greet me everytine i call in with question...she making my stay really easy and nice.i just want to thank her for her help and customer services was really great and her smile brighting up a room

Room Tip: This is a great hotel to stay at an
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your experience with the service of our staff is so wonderful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I wanted to make you aware of a recent stay I had at the Crossland Suites in Pechtree Corners, GA.

I was very displeased by the accommodations:
There was a police raid in the room next to mine at 5:30 AM on 10/17.
There was a constant stench of urine around my door where people had being urinating from the 2nd floor down to the first floor
I stopped at the Front Office one evening to request new towels and the counter person told me that I needed to bring my used towels to the office, first.
After returning from the office one day I found that my refrigerator was working

I requested called at 9:30 am to request a late check out because I had a 4;30 flight out of Atlanta and was told that I had to be out by 11 or there would be a $25/hr charge.

My room was near the laundry room and could hear the machines going all evening

I stay in a lot hotels around the country and this is BY FAR THE WORST...I stayed at the same location 3 or 4 years ago when it was Homestead Suites and it was much nicer then.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept my sincere apologies that your room had an odor and that our staff were not able to accommodate you with a late check-out. In response, our maintenance staff has eliminated the odor and I am working with the team to ensure that we find ways to meet our guests needs better in the future. As well, I am very sorry that you were disturbed by noise throughout your stay. We take guest safety very seriously and will take action when needed; however, I am disheartened that this affected your time at our hotel.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pte2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Hello,

As a Front Desk Supervisor at a Hilton property hotel, I was very pleasantly surprised at the excellent service and amenities provided at this hotel. I was throughly explained all of procedures and policies of the hotel at check in from a very friendly staff member. The room was very nice, comfortable bed, TV, counter area with chairs, refridgerator, full kitchen w/utensils, etc... The water in the tub/shower was always hot enough and had a nice bathroom. The price was extremely fair. The staff was very courteous and cheerful. I would definitely recommend this property to a friend or family member.

Thanks!

Jared

Room Tip: I requested a non-smoking, quiet room, so they put me in the back building on the backside. It was...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed 2 nights there last weekend and the experience was not good at all. The staff greeted nicely during check in and we thought everything was good. Not until when we arrived in front of the room, there was a huge spider web on the door, covering half the entrance. Luckily there wasn't any spider on the web, we ducked to get in the room. Then we were greeted by a warm breeze. The a/c and tv was turned on before we even got in, and the a/c wasn't even cold. It was broken! The room was hot, humid and the tv was loud. We went back to the office requesting room change and the staff was not helpful at all. He said they were overbooked that time and there are no other rooms available and the handyman won't be coming in until the next morning. He did not even suggests any solutions to the problem until we stood up and requested him to call his manager. The manager said something over the phone and the staff mentioned that they have one room available. We took the keys and went up to the room. First glance on the replacement room is that the a/c was turned to max. It was like 40something degrees Farenheit in the room on a 95 degrees summerday outside and all the lights were turned on. What a waste! We quickly turned off the a/c at the moment until it reaches normal room temperature and only to realized that the room smelled like mold and bleach. Seemed like the room was cleaned recently. Obviously as all the cabinets and drawers were opened. We've had to shut and slide back every single cabinet doors and drawers. Stayed there for two nights, both me and my partner has gotten really bad runny nose. Must' be the mold. The walls are thin, you could hear everything going on outside and next door. Due to the fact that we paid the value price for the room, we didn't make any complains at all. The only good thing about this hotel is price!! Nothing else!! YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am very sorry that your original room was unclean and the A/C did not work; however, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a different room. Still, I will be speaking with the staff to ensure these types of issues are remedied in a more timely fashion moving forward. As well, I am going to work with the housekeeping staff on improving our cleaning procedures and inspection policies.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please contact me, at zswain@extendedstay.com, if you would like to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for 2-3 nights almost every week for the past 9 years, so I guess you could say I'm a regular. I keep coming back because the location is very close to my work and the value is excellent. This isn't the Ritz, but that's not what I want. I get a clean, quiet, consistent room. I get a personal welcome and an efficient check-in and check-out. I know what to expect. On those few occasions when something has gone wrong, the staff works to make things right. Other properties may have more bells and whistles, but here I get a convenient location, good price and reliable accommodations from a pleasant staff.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your previous stays. I'm so pleased to hear that you are enjoying our facility and the value it offers to you.

Once more, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the near future.
Mclean, Virginia
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I really can't say enough about my experience here. I usually don't write reviews like this, but I felt obligated to pass this on to others. I return to this property repeatedly to handle a family health issue in the Atlanta area, so my hotel experience needs to be positive. This location does not disappoint - the day clerk Reshard has bent over backwards to accommodate every request I've had (with a smile), and the new manager Karmen has updated and upgraded the rooms where appropriate. In addition, the parking lots are patrolled to keep noise down. The inclusion of a kitchenette area and utensils make this a very positive experience. The weekly rates and occasional promo codes make this (in my opinion) the best value in town.

Room Tip: The 300 building is where guests requesting quiet (no parking lot traffic, etc.) are housed. The sec...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Owner at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with some of the positive changes taking place at our hotel. As well, it is really wonderful to know that our entire staff took such great care of you, especially our new Manager, Karmen.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 22 May 2013

If you are planning to stay in Peachtree Corners for a week or more and are looking for a clean, quiet, convenient place to stay at great value, I have been very pleased with this property. In fact, I have returned to this property several times and anticipate returning on future trips. I usually stay in the same room each visit so, when I come back, it feels like I'm coming home.

Room Tip: Unless you are traveling with a pet, I recommend building 3, facing the back of the property.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Mindy - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled to hear that you return to our property so often, staying in the same room, finding our hotel to be your "home away from home". We truly enjoy having you visit with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#17 of 38 in Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!