“Average stay if you are on a budget.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #27 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Homestead, Florida
“Average stay if you are on a budget.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is a "no-frills" place. Convenient and affordable if you have a long stay and need kitchen facilities. Pet friendly. Rooms are small. Maintenance was quick to reply to issue I had. Hotel is in a good location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It’s great to hear that we could provide you with a comfortable stay at an affordable rate. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am happy that our maintenance staff was able to attend to your needs in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

Well, I was very skeptical about this hotel after the review to "stay away" but I had already booked my reservation so I thought I'd give it a try; after all, who doesn't check out at a crappy hotel and, more over, stays for 3 weeks? When I entered the lobby, it was quaint and clean. Checkout was a breeze because they already had my room and reservation papers ready. I was really happy that I was able to get such an affordable hotel WITH a kitchen and FULL refrigerator for about 50 bucks a night. it's really convenient to McDonalds and other fast food in case you want to eat out. I accidentally over slept and the manager Carmen was very pleasant and understanding with my checkout. Great bang for your buck and VERY VERY friendly staff! They even gave me toiletries to save me some money instead of going to the store! Great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Front Desk building are cozy.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and efficient during your stay with us. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Please STAY AWAY from this place! I wish I can give this hotel a negative star. The customer service is horrible. The clerks at the front desk, have no idea what they are doing. You make a reservation online and they try to charge you a different price in person. They cant answer any of your questions and all they know how to say is "wait until my manager gets in." They also call you in the middle of the week and ask if you are checking out. The answer is no, obviously my check out is the date that is posted on the reservation. Last but not least, if they don't know the answer to your question, they make up incorrect answers. The maid service sucks. First off, it was nasty sanitary pads left in the bathroom, when I checked in. They don't clean your rooms unless you call the front desk and ask for a cleaning, even if you stay past a week. When the cleaning lady finally comes, she asks you what do you want done? The room, duuhhhh!!!! She also tells you she don't clean the kitchen. You have to ask her to empty the trash, she half cleans, leaves the floors dirty and trash left behind. It's also nasty scorpions and spiders crawling all over the floor. I even seen a spider crawling in my bed in the middle of the night, I believe is the same one that bit me on the ear. Now lets get on the crackheads you hear in the middle of the night. Some banging on your door, saying they have the wrong door, some even trying to swipe their keys on your door in the middle of the night, not to mention the wild animals (humans) above you and next door to you, wrestling, flipping and banging on the walls during the day and in the middle of the night, like they have no sense. Tires screeching outside, loud music and cars burning rubber all hours of the day. PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! unfortunately, I have been here three weeks, I will be leaving very soon. One last thing, your key will not work when you first get it, or it will deactivate every two days, so if you are in the back of the building, that sucks to have to walk all the way to the office for a new one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ms n
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

It was conveniently located a block away from family. My wife and I liked how quiet it was at night. We were able to sleep well. The desk clerks were very nice and helpful. The room had some sugar ants in it, but they were no bother. I would return to this place simply because of the location.

Room Tip: The northeast end of building 200 was very quiet at night.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that there was an issue with sugar ants and we will work with our pest control provider to rectify this. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a helpful staff and a great place to stay.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2013

perfect location, Clean, and the staff is awesome. Safe and secure location so that your family feels at right at home. Crossland will definitely be my home away from home whenever i'm in Atlanta. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Krissy - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your clean room and found our location to safe. As well, it is great to read that our staff provided you with friendly service and that you will stay with us again in the future. We look forward to having you do so!
Norcross, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Tiffany was helpful with all my question and booking my room...she was friendly sge greet me everytine i call in with question...she making my stay really easy and nice.i just want to thank her for her help and customer services was really great and her smile brighting up a room

Room Tip: This is a great hotel to stay at an
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your experience with the service of our staff is so wonderful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I wanted to make you aware of a recent stay I had at the Crossland Suites in Pechtree Corners, GA.

I was very displeased by the accommodations:
There was a police raid in the room next to mine at 5:30 AM on 10/17.
There was a constant stench of urine around my door where people had being urinating from the 2nd floor down to the first floor
I stopped at the Front Office one evening to request new towels and the counter person told me that I needed to bring my used towels to the office, first.
After returning from the office one day I found that my refrigerator was working

I requested called at 9:30 am to request a late check out because I had a 4;30 flight out of Atlanta and was told that I had to be out by 11 or there would be a $25/hr charge.

My room was near the laundry room and could hear the machines going all evening

I stay in a lot hotels around the country and this is BY FAR THE WORST...I stayed at the same location 3 or 4 years ago when it was Homestead Suites and it was much nicer then.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept my sincere apologies that your room had an odor and that our staff were not able to accommodate you with a late check-out. In response, our maintenance staff has eliminated the odor and I am working with the team to ensure that we find ways to meet our guests needs better in the future. As well, I am very sorry that you were disturbed by noise throughout your stay. We take guest safety very seriously and will take action when needed; however, I am disheartened that this affected your time at our hotel.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pte2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!