Back in Atlanta for a few more towers. This time I stayed here at the Crossland instead of my usual Extended Stay next door as it 's booked solid. This is your basic extended stay. Full fridge, two burner electric range, microwave. I can't beat the price as the company I work for gets a decent discount for the Extended Stay chain. If your looking for ritzy this isn't the place, but if you looking for a place to rest your head for a short layover this motel may be worth a look. Could use remodeling as most of the furniture and beds are showing their age, old TV's, carpets fairly worn - like I said, no frills. Fairly quiet, adequate parking, smoking rooms, though I don't think they have elevators, or at least I haven't seen any yet, and it's pet friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan on staying in Atlanta for a while? Look to Crossland Atlanta - Peachtree Corners for extended-stay accommodations just outside the city. Our 138 rooms are designed to make your long-term stay as comfortable as possible. During your stay, you'll have access to a variety of amenities, including on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, and more. Our hotel is even pet friendly so you never have to leave your beloved four-legged friends at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Atlanta Peachtree Corners - Norcross Hotel Norcross
- Extended Stay America Norcross