“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Fort Worth, Texas
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days and never once had a problem. The rooms are a bit small but for one person it's no problems at all..for me at least. It has been a great stay, the staff is wonderful. Had a great conversation with the front desk guy for a few minutes. He recommended a few places to eat and I was very happy with the suggestions. Internet was fast and free, plus they offer a faster service for those in need. Nice comfy bed. Has a full size fridge, microwave, two-burner stove, coffee maker, toaster and a few plates, cups and silverware. Could use a few more channels on the TV, but not too big of a deal when you have internet. Overall great place with a great price.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Jewett
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Back in Atlanta for a few more towers. This time I stayed here at the Crossland instead of my usual Extended Stay next door as it 's booked solid. This is your basic extended stay. Full fridge, two burner electric range, microwave. I can't beat the price as the company I work for gets a decent discount for the Extended Stay chain. If your looking for ritzy this isn't the place, but if you looking for a place to rest your head for a short layover this motel may be worth a look. Could use remodeling as most of the furniture and beds are showing their age, old TV's, carpets fairly worn - like I said, no frills. Fairly quiet, adequate parking, smoking rooms, though I don't think they have elevators, or at least I haven't seen any yet, and it's pet friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience at a great rate. Still, I apologize that the condition of your room did not fully meet your expectations. You comments will be useful as we continue to improve our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Thanks to Reshard and the rest of the staff for making my stay here feel like home.. Customer service was great... I had no problems at all. Very Convenient and in a good location. I had no problems at all..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Reshard and the rest of our staff. We all strive to provide great customer service, so we are happy that we could do so for you. As well, I am glad that our hotel's location was convenient for you.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Homestead, Florida
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is a "no-frills" place. Convenient and affordable if you have a long stay and need kitchen facilities. Pet friendly. Rooms are small. Maintenance was quick to reply to issue I had. Hotel is in a good location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It’s great to hear that we could provide you with a comfortable stay at an affordable rate. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am happy that our maintenance staff was able to attend to your needs in a timely manner. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Well, I was very skeptical about this hotel after the review to "stay away" but I had already booked my reservation so I thought I'd give it a try; after all, who doesn't check out at a crappy hotel and, more over, stays for 3 weeks? When I entered the lobby, it was quaint and clean. Checkout was a breeze because they already had my room and reservation papers ready. I was really happy that I was able to get such an affordable hotel WITH a kitchen and FULL refrigerator for about 50 bucks a night. it's really convenient to McDonalds and other fast food in case you want to eat out. I accidentally over slept and the manager Carmen was very pleasant and understanding with my checkout. Great bang for your buck and VERY VERY friendly staff! They even gave me toiletries to save me some money instead of going to the store! Great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Front Desk building are cozy.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I am pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and efficient during your stay with us. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Please STAY AWAY from this place! I wish I can give this hotel a negative star. The customer service is horrible. The clerks at the front desk, have no idea what they are doing. You make a reservation online and they try to charge you a different price in person. They cant answer any of your questions and all they know how to say is "wait until my manager gets in." They also call you in the middle of the week and ask if you are checking out. The answer is no, obviously my check out is the date that is posted on the reservation. Last but not least, if they don't know the answer to your question, they make up incorrect answers. The maid service sucks. First off, it was nasty sanitary pads left in the bathroom, when I checked in. They don't clean your rooms unless you call the front desk and ask for a cleaning, even if you stay past a week. When the cleaning lady finally comes, she asks you what do you want done? The room, duuhhhh!!!! She also tells you she don't clean the kitchen. You have to ask her to empty the trash, she half cleans, leaves the floors dirty and trash left behind. It's also nasty scorpions and spiders crawling all over the floor. I even seen a spider crawling in my bed in the middle of the night, I believe is the same one that bit me on the ear. Now lets get on the crackheads you hear in the middle of the night. Some banging on your door, saying they have the wrong door, some even trying to swipe their keys on your door in the middle of the night, not to mention the wild animals (humans) above you and next door to you, wrestling, flipping and banging on the walls during the day and in the middle of the night, like they have no sense. Tires screeching outside, loud music and cars burning rubber all hours of the day. PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! unfortunately, I have been here three weeks, I will be leaving very soon. One last thing, your key will not work when you first get it, or it will deactivate every two days, so if you are in the back of the building, that sucks to have to walk all the way to the office for a new one.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ms n
Crestview, Florida
Reviewed 30 December 2013

It was conveniently located a block away from family. My wife and I liked how quiet it was at night. We were able to sleep well. The desk clerks were very nice and helpful. The room had some sugar ants in it, but they were no bother. I would return to this place simply because of the location.

Room Tip: The northeast end of building 200 was very quiet at night.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you letting us know that there was an issue with sugar ants and we will work with our pest control provider to rectify this. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a helpful staff and a great place to stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Norcross Inn and Suites Tech Park
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners? Share your experiences!