“Very Disappointed, never go to this place again.”

Rodeway Inn Norcross
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I found this place online for cheap price. I called if they can match up this price, eventually they did match the price. Room was on upstairs, nice and clean; not bad for price.
housekeeper were so in hurry to clean room. they were trying to open my door at 7 am, not only that but also yelling loud early in morning. i called front desk and no one answered. Night staff didn't inform me about check out time so i pretended it must be 12 pm check out as other hotels. and guess what there was old looking lady knocking on my door by 11:30 AM telling me to pay 10$ for late check out. She wasn't even in her proper dressing; she was looking like homeless woman. No wonder why they have bad reviews about this property. I work government job and i never been treated like this before. i would spend little extra and go somewhere else but never go to this kind of hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 April 2013

On a recent typical blue collar business trip we found this Days Inn to be a great value. We will definitely be staying again soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This hotel room for one night served the purpose of finding a bed and bath for the evening, but that was about it. The carpet was dirty, and the whole room needed updating and a good scrubbing. The sheets were clean and things worked. The "continental breakfast" was barely that: cornflakes, a box of plain and a box of powdered sugar donuts, weak juice, and coffee. I was quoted a price online and then had to pay extra when arriving, but the clerk did give me the "best" break he had. Seek out another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I am very greatfull for the honesty that the staff had shown to me. I forgot and left my bag in the parking area packed with important items. A house keeper found the bag and gave it to the front desk and they checked to identify the owner and tried to call me, but I didn't answer the call at the time. After several hours I learned that my bag was missing, so I went back to the hotel and asked the front desk person if anybody by chance had found my bag and turned it to them. After recognizing that I am the true owner of the bag the person gave it to me. I told him that they have done an outstanding job and was very greatfull for what they did. Defenitely this is a place where I will stay in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
A Wyndham traveler
NORCROSS
Reviewed 27 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
vinod j, Manager at Rodeway Inn Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012