It was terrible.
I have never. I mean ever. written a bad review for a restaurant. It was that bad.
I'll start by saying that I am not a high maintnence person and rarely eats out. My husband wanted to take me out to somewhere that was new to us with high hopes that it would be a good restaurant to add to our rotation. We were actually told that it was not good but wanted to give a try regardless as it's relatively new to our area.
1) Two waitresses for the entire restaurant (on a Saturday night at 7). Our waitress began our meal with a sour puss attitude. I guess I understand she was stressed as she had atleast 6-7 large tables to wait on.
2) No salsa- unless you wanted to buy a 'salsa trio' and we had to ask for chips.
3) Margaritas were OK.
4) DO NOT eat the mango salsa. Unless you want to eat who-knows-how-many-days-old-mushy- fish and mango.
5) Ended up buying "cheese dip" since there was no salsa.
1st bowl- had a film on top and was room temp. So I waited to ask the waitress to warm it up. She didn't come back so I walked up to the bar and asked the manager to warm it.
2nd bowl- after I walked up to the bar (for the second time wondering where my warmed up cheese dip was!) he handed it to me. Was it warm?? Not even close. He MIGHT have put it in the microwave for 10 seconds.
6) Main dish- Fish tacos EW! Brisket tacos EW! Enchilada was somewhat edible (the only thing either of us ate). My husband disagrees and says that it wasn't edible.
We were so disappointed and still hungry that we actually left ($45 later) and went to our favorite Mexican restaurant down the street where we spent another $20 and had great food and service.
I am in serious disbelief at the previous reviewers raving about how good it was. I am seriously not a picky eater or person in general and could not eat any of it.
HORRIBLE food. I mean bad, real bad.
Service with attitude.
I feel sorry for whoever invested in this poor restaurant. They need to go on restaurant impossible and have that big bad british man teach them how to cook.
~Brittany and Justin (avid Mexican eaters in Peachtree Corners)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.