“Great breakfast”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

In town on business. Hotels free breakfast was not much. I had seen this place across the highway when I checked in do I thought I would go there for breakfast. I ordered 2 pancakes bacon and oj. Waitress said you probably only want 1 pancake as it is big. She was right. Huge pancake that tasted awesome. Bacon was perfect. I bet all the meals are great. Old log cabin type place. Next time I'm close ill go again.

• Visited February 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Food, Fast Service”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great place for breakfast. Try the blueberry muffins. We ate there three of the four days we were there. Very friendly waitresses in a family style restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Decent BBQ, locals love it”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Went to lunch while in town on business as it was close to where my appointment was. Lunch Special was good not great and portion sizes were average compared to other BBQ Restaurants I have frequented....Definitely a favorite for the locals, nothing fancy but consistent....Sliced pork was good and the warm BBQ sauce they had on the side had a really nice flavor (not a commercial sauce for sure). Sweet tea was excellent !!! Service was good and prices are fair.... Worth a visit....

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank spbuck
OHIO
“Great barbeque, must visit”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Went for lunch. This place was always crowded with locals so you know it was good. Great food, fair prices and fast attentive service. What else could you want.

Visited March 2013
ATL, GA
“Good Family Meal”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

While my family and I were staying at a hotel in the area for a night, we decided to have dinner at JR's. Our 6 year old son is quite picky but he really enjoyed the kid's burger. My husband had the ribs and he indicated they were just okay, he didn't care too much for the bbq sauce (tomato based) and the ribs were not as "smokey" as he'd liked. I had the pulled pork bbq sandwich and was pleased with the taste and size. We both ordered baked beans and mac/cheese as our sides. Our side dishes were tasty and a nice size serving portion....although the beans were good, they were a bit mushy. For dessert we tried the banana pudding - delicious. Our server was quite attentive and provided great customer service. The menu selection was plentiful so if we're in the area again, we'd certainly give it another try so we could sample something else.

• Visited February 2013