“BBQ, yum”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Tried their BBQ sandwhich and potato salad and slaw. Everything was delicious. The potato salad was to die for. Would highly recommend this place. Waiter was nice, restaurant was clean and in a good area.

Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

In town on business. Hotels free breakfast was not much. I had seen this place across the highway when I checked in do I thought I would go there for breakfast. I ordered 2 pancakes bacon and oj. Waitress said you probably only want 1 pancake as it is big. She was right. Huge pancake that tasted awesome. Bacon was perfect. I bet all the meals are great. Old log cabin type place. Next time I'm close ill go again.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Great place for breakfast. Try the blueberry muffins. We ate there three of the four days we were there. Very friendly waitresses in a family style restaurant.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Went to lunch while in town on business as it was close to where my appointment was. Lunch Special was good not great and portion sizes were average compared to other BBQ Restaurants I have frequented....Definitely a favorite for the locals, nothing fancy but consistent....Sliced pork was good and the warm BBQ sauce they had on the side had a really nice flavor (not a commercial sauce for sure). Sweet tea was excellent !!! Service was good and prices are fair.... Worth a visit....

1  Thank spbuck
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Went for lunch. This place was always crowded with locals so you know it was good. Great food, fair prices and fast attentive service. What else could you want.