“Dinner”

Ranked #26 of 335 Restaurants in Norcross
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Ted's Montana Grill serves time-honored American favorites in an atmosphere inspired by the hospitality, food and spirit of the Old West. Our mission is to give guests a fresh, authentic and original experience with every visit. Ted's Montana Grill's made-from-scratch menu is known for our premium hand-cut steaks and gourmet burgers. The menu also offers a variety of time-honored favorites such as crab cakes, cedar plank salmon, daily soups, seasonal vegetables, and house-made desserts.
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Loved the buffalo burgers. Services was less when it become later in the evening. Nobody to ask for the bill, we had to go to the kitchen to ask.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

When we told our server it was our first time at Ted's, she brought us a sample of the bison pot roast and garlic mashed potatoes to try. I was so impressed that I ordered that as my meal. My husband had a medium rare beef hamburger and it was one of the best burgers I have EVER tasted. Our son went to dinner there the next night, and on the third night when the four of us were going to dinner together, rather than trying someplace new, unanimous consent was to go back to Ted's. That night the med rare hamburger wasn't cooked enough, but upon noticing it, the manager not only took the burger off our check, but also offered us free dessert. Delicious fresh strawberry shortcake and a thick milkshake. We will be back!!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is kind of the go to place when venturing out to see the fam in the burbs. It is usually pretty consistent: service and food. Today, the service was adequate, nothing great. The burgers were ok, but all were cooked medium, even though we had ordered rare to medium. The buns on the sliders were horrible. I commented to the waitress that I wasn't trilled with the change to what appeared to be undercooked ciabatta bread. She informed me that it was because they were yeast rolls...that made me think they were even worse! I don't think she passed on the comment...so Teds' management...fyi...they buns are really, really bad!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Five of us went to Teds Saturday night for dinner. Our server was a little slow on service and we asked he write down our order. He indicated he would get it right. He didn't ! I will admit that this was corrected fast and was finally done as ordered.
Only complaint from our table is that the meat loaf was dry and should have something to make it moist. I know buffalo has not much fat but there other condiments that can add moisture to a meatloaf.
In all the meal was good as were the sides. they now cook the squash casserole in little baking dishes and I believe shortens the amount that used to be servied with the meals.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

While not the worst dining experience I have had, this comes in as a close second. The food was both dry and cold; the service was slow, inattentive and overall very poor. Never saw a manager and had to track down the server so we could get a check and pay. My wife has never tried bison before and I doubt she ever try it again. In short there are too many options at the Forum to ever visit the restaurant again. One positive, the beers were cold and came with a frosty glass.

Ted M, General Manager at Ted's Montana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We have made some changes to the management and running of this location and are happy to share with you that things are running amazingly better. We have a fairly new Proprietor to this location that actually lives in the area named Brent LeBlanc. Please ask for him on your next visit and we will make sure we exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback.