“Great food and outstanding service”
Review of Hi Life Restaurant - CLOSED

Hi Life Restaurant
Price range: US$19 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Jimmy Carter Blvd & Holcomb Bridge Rd
Description: Hi Life Restaurant is known as a Peachtree Corners institution, serving cooked to order, fine dining meals in an upscale, casual environment for more than 17 years. The accompanied extensive wine list makes for great company events and rehearsal dinners. The new addition to catering now allows many of the businesses in the area an opportunity to get the taste of Hi Life whenever they want.
“Great food and outstanding service”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

Hi Life is a special place and my meal was fantastic. Crab cakes among best I've ever had and grilled salmon with mushroom risotto was delicious. Our server was Jessica and made our meal perfect. I also left my charge card at the booth and Don FedEx'd my card home overnight. So it's a great place to eat with outstanding service and they have INTEGRITY. Treat yourself and don't miss this gem .

Tampa, Florida
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

A friend who lives in the area took us here, and it was great. The service was excellent and the food was quite good. It was also quite close to our hotel and business meetings.

We all had seafood and all left satisfied.

I like these more local places and look forward to visiting again next time I am in the area.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta
“Bad restaurant experience”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

6 of us dined on a quiet Monday night. Our experience here had generally been good so maybe this was just an aberration. However it was not good. The service was very slow which we were told was because "they didn't want to rush us". Well they certainly didn't do that! The salads and the mussels were ok but the rest of the food was pretty average. The gumbo tasted like mud. To add a more pain to the experience there were no apologies (they were aware we weren't happy) and there was 18% gratuity added to the bill. It wasn't cheap. We will all have a hard time returning.

I generally relay positive experiences but this one really left a bad taste in our mouths....literally.

Norcross, Georgia
“One of the Best Restaurants in Norcross”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Why go downtown when you have a great restaurant in Norcross. The food is always great and very creative specials on a daily basis. The servers are the best with descriptions of your meal before it gets to the table.

Visited March 2012
Norcross
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss this restaurant”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Hi-Life is not loated on the main drag, but situtated in the corner of a small shopping center on Holcomb Bridge Road. I have eaten there many times both at lunch and at dinner and am never disapointed by the food or atmosphere. I have taken my boss, vendors, and husbans to this resaturant and everyone always wants to return. It is one of the restaurants in the area where the noise level is low and you can actually have a converstaion over dinner. The bar area is also nice and their martinis are fabulous. Their is also an outside patio that is enjoyable in better weather. My favorites on the menu are the salmon and fish tacos. The dinner prices are a little high but well worth it.

• Visited March 2012