“Mike is marvelous!”
Review of Grace 1720

Grace 1720
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace 1720 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 327 Restaurants in Norcross
Price range: US$18 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peachtree Corners Circle
Tampa, Florida
“Mike is marvelous!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

if you are lucky enough to be served by Mike you are in for a treat. He did a great job explaining the menu, using your names, and making recommendations. There were four of us dining and we all ate something different and everything from appetizers to drinks were great and cooked to perfection. When I visit Norcross next time, Grace 17 20 is on my list!

• Visited May 2014

“Tried something new.”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I até at Grace 17-20 for a relatives birthday. I Love the way everything was set up, it wasnt loud at all. Our waiter did Such a great job he was so "GRACE"ful. I had the shrimp & grits and I must say When it came out I was shocked because it doesnt look like your traditional grits. My traste Buda welcomed them with no problem, they were in heaven.
I will be retuning again & again.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Good for Lunch”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Lunch outside was nice. Waiters were so so attentive. Food was better than average, not great. Would I go again? Probably so.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent Little Gem In Peachtree Corners”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

So I have been trying to find nice restaurants outside of just the normal Midtown/Buckhead area and I was able to stumble across this nice little restaurant on open table because they were offering 1,000 dining points! I figured why not! Based on the reviews I didn't know what to expect but I must say they definitely exceeded my expectations! We opted for the outdoors dining by the fireplace and it was a perfect night! The salmon flatbread is an amazing app!! My gosh! And for the entrees we went with the Citrus Glazed Salmon and Strip steak! Presentation on both were nice! We didn't drink or do dessert because it was late but I'm sure it would have been just as good! Def will go back!

“Trying new places”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This was a place suggested on TripAdvisor, and it was spot on. The waiter Eddie was wonderful and very informative. My family and I will definitely be back. Wonderful atmosphere and the food was prepared and cooked perfectly. If you would like to have an experience that will leave your taste buds in a place of amazement. Come here and enjoy.