“Always good”
Review of Grace 1720

Grace 1720
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace 1720 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 328 Restaurants in Norcross
Cross street: Peachtree Corners Circle
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always good”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Have enjoyed this restaurant for the past 5 years. Food, drink and service always spot on. The owner is hands on and ensures places operates at a high level

Visited July 2014

Doraville, Georgia, United States
“Great place to celebrate anniversary!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I had never been here, but my wife has. So we went for our 17th wedding anniversary. The atmosphere was great and the place is gorgeous. The food was incredible and the service was excellent! The manager is a great guy and you can tell he cares about the place and how the customers are treated. I will go again for sure.....uh I mean we will go again!

Monterey, California
“Grace 17.20 - go to spot for lunch”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very pleasant patio, on a warm Georgia day. Staff remembers repeat customers, make excellent suggestions when asked about the menu they were very knowledgeable. Onion soup was as described - not a French Onion soup - but a very nice, creamed soup. Salads and sandwiches were large portions, and well plated.

Easy to hear/carry on a conversation on the patio, and we were not rushed to give up our table.Food was excellent, and as advertised on the menu. Would definitely come back again when we visit the next time.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stopped into Grace for our anniversary dinner. We've seen in multiple times while in the Forum, but finally decided to give it a try. The atmosphere once you hit the doors is amazing; you quickly forget that its attached to other stores. The servers were extremely attentive but not overbearing. We tried the spring rolls, excellent choice. I had the steak meal, while my wife enjoyed the shrimp and grits. We will return for another dinner service in the near future.

• Visited June 2014
“White tablecloths, soft music, incredible service...”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Grace 17:20 is graceful. As you approach the front door a delightful fountain greets you. The ambiance envelopes your senses. Politeness becomes the rule. The staff were glad to see you and attentive, Cocktails were expertly made.The shrimp bisque was delightful and surprisingly light. It is one of those dishes one could live on for the rest of one's life. A tasty Caesar salad came next. The breads were a treat with real butter. Sampling the crab cakes as an entree was my only mistake. I wish I had chosen a steak or a pasta dish or the scallops as I found the crab cake fresh tasting but the sauce was too rich for me. I loved looking out the window at couples enjoying dinner by the outdoor fireplace on the patio. Our waiter crumbed the table and served the best cup of decaf coffee I have had. The only negative was the prices which will inhibit my frequent return. Actually I had wanted to try this restaurant since I saw them open but was put off by the high prices on the menu. So happy I finally tried this bistro. You should bite the bullet and try them too.

• Visited June 2014