“Pretty good!”

Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Braselton, Georgia
“Pretty good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

This hotel was nicer than another Marriott (not a Courtyard) that I had stayed at in the area. It's a bit outdated but clean and comfortable. The hotel does not have an elevator, so be warned if you need one. They have a sign saying that staff will help carry your bags, but I'm not the type to ask. The room was large, the bed was on the harder side but still comfortable. Location was OK, a few restaurants/fast food places in the area but I wouldn't say it was a "nice" location, but it was very convenient to 85.

Room Tip: There isn't an elevator so you might want to request a first floor room if you'd need that.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thanks so much for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners during your visit to the Atlanta Metro area. You'll be happy to know that we have just completed a multi-million dollar renovation which included all guest rooms and public areas, and the addition of an elevator! New box spring and mattresses, as well as the addition of our Bistro Cafe were also among the upgrades. We are proud of our new hotel and we are looing forward to your next visit the area and we are sure that you'll appreciate all of te upgrades. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

Hotel is ok compared to the other Marriott's in the area. The Alpharetta area is much better than this one. Rooms are small and building looks old. Hotel is in front of a small shopping center with a Target, Plublix, TJMax, etc. thas a plus. Overall a ok experience

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you very much for choosing Courtyard Norcross/Peachtree Corners during your visit to the Atlanta Metro Area. Since your stay, the hotel has gone through a tremendous transformation at the hotel as we have just come out of a multi-million dollar renovation! We are proud of the updates and improvements such the fully renovated guest rooms and public areas, including new mattresses and box springs and the addition of the Bistro Cafe which serves breakfast and dinner, as well as adult beverages and Starbucks coffee! We are proud of our new hotel and we hope to see you on your next visit to the Norcross area.
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed an evening in this hotel for a business trip. The stay was ok, but I found the bed was quite hard. I choose this hotel for the good location for my meeting the next day. The breakfast was not included in the room and a little pricey.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Thanks for your TripAdvisor response; we certainly appreciate the feedback. You will be pleased to learn that the property has just completed a 100% renovation of the hotel public areas and all guest rooms. This renovation iincluded all mattresses and box springs as well. We are looking forward to your next trip back to the Norcross/Peachtree Corners area and we cetainly hope that you will choose the Courtyard Peachtree Corners during your stay. We are sure that you'll appreciate the difference.
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

This maybe the last 2 story Marriott Courtyard in America without an elevator. It didn't really bother me as a solo traveler but when my kids were young, I wouldn't have been happy about lugging suitcases & playpens upstairs. I like the newer courtyards that offer Starbucks in the lobby; I assume that is going to happen with the upcoming renovation. Other than that it was what you expect: clean & comfortable.

Room Tip: stay on the first floor
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners! You are absolutely correct that our renovation begins in the Fall. In fact, we're about 3 weeks away! 100% room renovation, new public space including the addition of the Bistro, complete with a full bar and Starbucks Coffee and Teas! Not only that, but we are really excited about the addition of a brand new elevator! We will still be clean and comfortable, but the rest will be brand new next time you see us. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Greater Atlanta Metro Area!
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

I booked this last minute for a road trip with my parents for dad's birthday from a discount booking website. I chose this hotel for location & the great rate. For one, I can't imagine any Courtyard to be too sub-par in quality. While none of us are high maintenance, the last thing I want is to be stressing over my accomodation. In short, front desk was efficient and friendly. Amenities are limited, but we're here for 1 night. This hotel is great for a place to sleep & rest up for a good price.
The room was good size with 2 queen beds & a big desk area with a in-room mini-fridge. The room was clean in general. There were questionable stains on chair... but I just left it alone. There were enough space for all 3 adults. AC works well. Bed was a little soft for my back, but comfy overall. The free Wi-Fi is good enough to Skype & stream Hulu+. The pool area gets good sun even in the morning (I got to enjoy about 30 minutes of down time). Hot-tub area was closed, but I would have been too tired to use it anyhow. The "office" area was great for quick print job, but is limited with only 1 computer.
Location was a big plus for us, but we're not in the area for downtown attractions except Georgia Aquarium. We're there mainly for the Asian stores & eateries, which are all nearby. There's a Target & Publix right across the street, making it convenient for guests. All in all, it was a bargain stay for my parents & I.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Thanks so much for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners for your last minute getaway! The convenience of the shopping nearby is definitely a plus and the selections of restaurants is great too! By the sounds of things, you took advantage of all that our great location has to offer. Our hotel renovation begins in September and we hope that you can plan a return trip with your parents. We'd certainly love to have you with us again so you can enjoy all of the "new" that we have to offer...including all new bedding! Travel safe and we hope to see you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have been staying at this property for the past four months whenever I am in the area for business, & I REALLY enjoy it here! The staff is warm & friendly, the rooms are pristine & fresh, & the common areas are roomy & comfortable. I truly feel at home here, & I am able to rest peacefully at night. I plan on staying here for as long as I work in the area, & I highly recommend this property to whoever is looking for a comfortable stay at a great value.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to make the Courtyard Norcross/Peachtree Corners your home while your on the road. Our main goal is to make life on the road better for our guests, and it sounds like we've accomplished our goal! Great things are happening next month as our Courtyard Renovation officially begins. New rooms, new mattresses, new restaurant and new lobby....but the same great staff and service! We are looking forward to your next visit!
Sweet Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Great Hotel. The Staff was excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I am looking forward to the renovations they are planning since I will be staying there when I am traveling. The breakfast in the morning for a hotel was very good and included everything you could want to start your day.I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your kind words have been passed on to the entire staff and they appreciate them greatly! We truly recognize that it is the people that make the difference in any hotel and we are glad you noticed! It's also apparent that you took notice of our "after renovation" photos of the hotel that we have available in the lobby area. The staff, as well as our regular guests, are excited and are looking forward to the transformation which starts in September. And most of all, we are looking forward to seeing you on a regular basis and to you becoming part of our family as you make our newly refreshed Courtyard your home on the road. Safe travels!