“A very understanding staff and place to stay.”

Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I booked a hotel stay for my family for the weekend, I had to be in the room before 6pm in order to
keep my reservation. My family had difficulty getting to Atlanta, I had the room but no one stayed.....I thought I had lost my free stay.....a manager called to ask about my stay, I explained my situation and I figured I lost my free stay for that night .....the manager said if you did not stay.....we do not want to take your money or free stay and I was refunded my stay......this is why I love this hotel.....thank you Courtyard Marriott in Norcross.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Johnnyds69
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Thanks, Johnnyds69, for choosing to 'almost' stay with us here at the Courtyard Peachtree Corners, and thanks so much for your kind words of praise. The staff works hard to make this your home away from home, even when your trip doesn't quite come together as planned. Thanks so much for your loyalty to our Marriott Family of Hotels. Enjoy those points and we are certainly looking forward to your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked two rooms here as part of a group. I had several choices in area hotels, and was a bit leery based on some of the reviews. We are glad we stayed. Yes, there is an elevator! Lobby & rooms have been redone and were clean and pleasant. Beds were comfortable (we did need to use the sofa/sleeper which was not comfortable at all- we moved the mattress to the floor, and should have requested additional linens to make it more comfortable). Hotel is easy to get to and there were plenty of really great restaurants within 5 minutes.

Room Tip: Choose a room that does not back up to the highway (we could hear early morning traffic).
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thanks, adhdev, for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners during your recent trip to the Atlanta Metro area. We appreciate you sharing your kind comments an experiences and choosing our hotel despite the older reviews. Our recent multi-million dollar renovation gave us some great new additions such as the new elevator, the Bistro which serves dinner and Starbucks Coffees and the updated finess room, just to name a few. We have so much to be proud of and we are glad you chose to tell TripAdvisor! Hope to see you again soon, but until then, travel safe.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel was quite well appointed , having just been refurbished. The beds were comfy and room furniture stylish. A plus was lots of plugs in the room, on lamps , wall lamps etc. one negative that here was no towel rack by the basin for hand towels. The hotel is not very near to downtown or any Main attractions but across the street were shops and eating places. Breakfast is not included in the rate, but there is a Bistro in the lobby serving breakfast and dinner? The hours could be extended. Staff were OK, not exceptional, two requests I had were not followed up until I made a second call. Our room was on 'floor 0' looking out on the parking lot, it would seem that the rooms overlooking the pool would be better. The pool was OK, the gym was small. This is a bus ideas hotel for the most part so the rate goes during the week. We had an arranged breakfast for the group that was staying (for a wedding) the food was very basic and was the same every day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that looks over the pool
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Babs M

Thank you, Babs M, for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners during your recent visit to the Atlanta Metro Area. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and took the time to share your experience with the world via TripAdvisor! There is no better way to share your positive experiences with your fellow travelers or share your feedback with the hotel. All comments are shared with the staff so we are able to celebrate the successes and make action plans for any areas where we have opportunities to shine. We certainly expect to see you again, and til we do, travel safe.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have stayed in many Marriott Courtyard brand hotels and this is one of the best I have been too. Quick courteous check in. The rooms are large, super clean and comfortable. Our room had a balcony. I would say this hotel is quiet, except for the one night at 2:30 when a trash truck was picking up dumpsters and slamming them on the ground. The bisto is perky and overlooks the courtyard which has a nice pool area and fire ring. Many guests were taking advantage of these areas of the grounds.
The hotel is across from restaurants, grocery and Target. One day I took a 1.3 mile walk to Norcross an idealic historic town just down Holcomb Bridge Road. We went into Atlanta which I recommend on Sunday when the traffic is not so great. It takes about an hour to get there or you can drive to a nearby Marta station.

Room Tip: No elevator to 2nd floor. Free parking. Not all rooms have balconies.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Courtyard Peachtree Corners, and thanks so much for your kind words of praise. The staff works hard to make this your home away from home. We are very proud of both our staff and our newly renovated hotel. Our close proximity to shops and dining, both in Norcross as well as the short drive to Atlanta, are both an added plus as well. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit but we are sorry that you missed our new elevator, located near the north stairs. If you room wasn't nearby, it would be easy to miss, but we hope that you are abe to make good use of it during your next visit. Hopefully wel'll see you again soon! Thanks again for visiting with us and for telling everyone about your great stay. We certainly doappreciate it.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

In town for a girls weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The renovated rooms are beautiful and the Bistro is a wonderful addition. The staff was always courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable of local area. They helped us with directions to the Aquarium and some awesome downtown Atlanta shopping. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yankee126

Thank you, Yankee126, for your kind words and we are all certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent getaway with your friends. There is so much to do in Metro Atlanta as well as the entire Atlanta area, and we are blessed to be close to most all of it. The Aquarium and the great dining are just the tip of the iceberg but you'll just have to plan another "girl's weekend" soon to hit more of the great spots that Atlanta has to offer. During your next visit with us, be sure to check with any of our guest service agents as they would be happy to tell you about some of the "hidden gems" in the area that you may not read about on the internet. There is definitely lots to see and do! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My parents stayed here for 2 nights the weekend of my college graduation. Every day when I picked them up they said, “I couldn’t have put them at a better place”. They stated the staff was exceptionally friendly and greeted them every day by their names. Right away from the entrance, you can tell this hotel is one of the newly renovated. They was just ecstatic how comfortable the bed slept. Let me tell ya, that’s a deal breaker for my dad. One thing that I liked about their room was the small patio area outside of the room’s patio door. There were two chairs and a small table together facing a huge enclosed courtyard. You just don’t see that often at any hotels, better yet a 3 star. I would like to say thanks to the staff for making their stay a one to remember this year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you, Ray H, for taking the time to let the world know the great experience that you and your family had at the Courtyard Peachtree Corners. When one of our hometown neighbors chooses our hotel as the place for their family to stay, it is indeed the highest honor that we could receive; And we certainly thank you for putting your trust in us. I'm quite sure that you acted as their tour guide during their visit and they were able to see some of the best spots in this wonderful area that you and I call "home". Thank you again for putting your trust in our hotel and our dedicated staff. Don't wait until your family visits to come see us again. Stop by for a Starbucks coffee and say "hi" anytime!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We just returned from our Spring Break trip to Atlanta. We stayed in a double queen suite and had plenty of room. The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. The décor was beautiful. Great beds! Plenty of towels, which is normally an issue for a family of four!

Room Tip: Suites are perfect for a family!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MarnieDawn
Chris S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear MarnieDawn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave comments regarding your recent stay at the Peachtree Corners Courtyard. Collectively, the staff and I are very happy that your family enjoyed their spring break in Atlanta, and of course, at our hotel.

Each and every staff member works very hard to ensure that each and every guest has an enjoyable stay, and your kind words make all of that hard work worth while. We certainly hope that during your next visit to our wonderful city, that you decide to stay with the Courtyard Peachtree Corners once again. We are all looking forward to having you all with us again very soon.

Until then...Travel safe and rest easy!

Christopher D. Steele