“Welcome to the Roach Fest”

Motel 6 Atlanta Northeast - Norcross
Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia
“Welcome to the Roach Fest”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

At first view you see people walking around everywhere on a okay property, little did I know half of those people were pimps and prostitutes. The front desk was nice and friendly except the fact they had a ten o'clock curfew which is absolutely ridiculous, I mean grown adults have a curfew crazy right? Anyways we payed for a week as we are looking for a house in Georgia first thing I did when we went into our room is use the bathroom which was unclean someone's pants in the bathroom and dirty knicker and a bloody tissue behind the door I then needed some tissue and after getting the roll undone a roach fell out of it, so I opted for McDonald's napkins instead. Now to the bathing area completely filthy paint on the shower head and a bath tub that looked like somebody tried to glue a non-slip mat to the floor but failed and tore the mat up leaving the glue. Must I go to the room, *sigh* one side of the walls were orange the rest were white taacckkyy anyways I noticed the table was on its last legs literally, it was slanted to the point of no return I went to get ice which was in the laundry room weird 0.0 and there where roaches everywhere even in the microwave which was also in there, and this girl at the front desk named Ari she will definitely give you a problem, one time I got ice past ten and she walked over to me and asked "Do I know what curfew is" like really? And the pool is absolutely disgusting bugs leaves everywhere needless to say NEVER COME HERE EVER! I moved to the America's best inn way better.
p.s sorry if it's unorganized

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank ariel w
Chloe W, General Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Northeast - Norcross, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of Motel 6 would you kindly accept our sincere apologies for not being able to provide you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel and brand standard.
We genuinely regret the inconvenience caused to you because of this.
We have officially remolded the entire hotel and as of August 1 2013 I was named the new G.M. at the location.
I am sure you would pardon the mistake on our part at this time and I would greatly appreciate your business or leisure association with us.
We reassure you of our co-operation and I look forward to a more positive association with you in the future as well.

Motel 6

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
atlanta
Reviewed 21 April 2012

this has to be the worst motel i have been to besides the roaches there was people outside all night. And the young lady that checked me in seemed to be nice until i seen her and some a crowd getting out of a cab loud they had to be intoxicated. not long after i seen her walking out of the office with a beer in her hand.

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank barbara m

Motel 6

Travellers are raving about these Norcross hotels

Urbana, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My daughter went on a college trip with UIUC students for spring break and stayed here. She called me in the middle of the night because the conditions were so horrible. Bedbugs, cockroach infestation, broken telephone, door locks that didn't work, shady neighborhood and they could not move to a different motel as they arrived so late on the tour bus. She was with a large group and she and her roommate were afraid to sleep. Other students in different rooms did not even have clean sheets on their beds and the rooms smelled moldy. When the front desk was notified of the problems they were told they could do nothing. NEVER again would I EVER recommend a Motel 6.

Room Tip: Don't choose a Motel 6!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Shari H

Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 23 December 2010

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and in very good condition for the amount paid per night. I would recommend this Motel 6 as an inexpensive comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo