“NEVER AGAIN!!”

Ranked #32 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Advance, North Carolina
“NEVER AGAIN!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Needed a hotel for my dad, my sons and myself after a recent Braves game. We're never staying here again!
Sticky floors, the toilet wouldn't flush, the shower wouldn't turn on, the a/c stayed high for an entire day without cooling off the room. And I don't know if the bed sheets had ever been washed!
Did I say NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rodney C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Athens, Georgia
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

this place is a Roach infested dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The security latch was broken on the door, roaches crawling all over the room. (i lost count of how many bugs and roaches I saw). sheets looked filthy, mattress was disgusting!

I had originally registered for 4 nights but after the first night, I checked out and left. the Wi-Fi was shoddy at best. Again, never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank TheNuttyCynic

Travellers are raving about these Norcross hotels

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I stayed here on june 25. This place is currently being remodeled, its not safe for children or anyone who has asthma. As you walk to the room theres food on the corridor floors, it smells like one big ashtray. The halls are accupied by constuction paraphanelias. There is no such thing as non smoking. The sheets were dirty with make up and there was hair all over the bed. NO HOT WATER! It has been by far the worst experience ever. If you have to stay in the Area the hotel next door is cheaper and cleaner. When i advice mngr of the room conditions his response was that no ody had complained. Poor customer service. This place needs to be shut down by the sanitation department.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank Thenloquis
Chloe W, General Manager at Motel 6 Atlanta Northeast - Norcross, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of Motel 6 would you kindly accept our sincere apologies for not being able to provide you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel and brand standard.
We genuinely regret the inconvenience caused to you because of this.
We have officially remolded the entire hotel and as of August 1 2013 I was named the new G.M. at the location.
I am sure you would pardon the mistake on our part at this time and I would greatly appreciate your business or leisure association with us.
We reassure you of our co-operation and I look forward to a more positive association with you in the future as well.

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

The place was disgusting.. Non Smoking room smelled of smoke.. The only had upstairs rooms.. The guy that checked us in was nice.. The rest if the people were mean and alot of the dont speak english.. By 7am is really loud.. Housekeeping knocked on door 3 times to see if we were leaving was not even 8 and checkout at twelve.. My husband and I both was solicited.. People knocked on your door all hours of night... Alot of the people just live there full time and hung outside.. Didnt feel safe at all... Upon leaving I wanted to dicuss my concerns with the front desk person.. She didnt speak any english at all or atleast made herself appear that was.. Anyother hotel in that area just not that one.. There is a place with 39.99 dollar rooms around the block and they are bigger and feel and look much safer stay there.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank VRoberts99

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed here june 2nd. This place should be condemned! Pimps, drug dealers and prostitues all around! U wont get any sleep! People here seem to party all night. Hanging around all over the property! The room was filthy! Dirty floors, old beds, floor rotting, locks on doors didnt work, roaches, no room phone, screaming and door slaming all night, no water pressure, was not allowed to change rooms, even had a drug dealer try to get in my room! No toilet paper or anything else. DONT STAY HERE! We are getting our money back tomorrow and going to another motel. This place is getting reported and dont let the nice location fool you.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank AcidDreamz33

Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 6 September 2012

At first view you see people walking around everywhere on a okay property, little did I know half of those people were pimps and prostitutes. The front desk was nice and friendly except the fact they had a ten o'clock curfew which is absolutely ridiculous, I mean grown adults have a curfew crazy right? Anyways we payed for a week as we are looking for a house in Georgia first thing I did when we went into our room is use the bathroom which was unclean someone's pants in the bathroom and dirty knicker and a bloody tissue behind the door I then needed some tissue and after getting the roll undone a roach fell out of it, so I opted for McDonald's napkins instead. Now to the bathing area completely filthy paint on the shower head and a bath tub that looked like somebody tried to glue a non-slip mat to the floor but failed and tore the mat up leaving the glue. Must I go to the room, *sigh* one side of the walls were orange the rest were white taacckkyy anyways I noticed the table was on its last legs literally, it was slanted to the point of no return I went to get ice which was in the laundry room weird 0.0 and there where roaches everywhere even in the microwave which was also in there, and this girl at the front desk named Ari she will definitely give you a problem, one time I got ice past ten and she walked over to me and asked "Do I know what curfew is" like really? And the pool is absolutely disgusting bugs leaves everywhere needless to say NEVER COME HERE EVER! I moved to the America's best inn way better.
p.s sorry if it's unorganized

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank ariel w

atlanta
Reviewed 21 April 2012

this has to be the worst motel i have been to besides the roaches there was people outside all night. And the young lady that checked me in seemed to be nice until i seen her and some a crowd getting out of a cab loud they had to be intoxicated. not long after i seen her walking out of the office with a beer in her hand.

Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple