Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
US$111
US$106
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$112
US$122
US$116
Very Good 4/5
All reviewslevel of customer servicevending machinebottom floorhardwood floorsthe entire staffhouse keepingrecommend this hotelatlanta norcrossexcellent place to stayhousekeeping staffa great stayhome away from homedannyredicardpetmanishrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The room smelled really musty, with a big overlay of "room freshener". Cleaning could have been better. Hair in the tub. TP stuck in the peep-hole in the door (somebody was really paranoid!). spots on the mirror up high (must have been cleaned by a short person). Dirty splatters on the wall above mirror. The carpet had been cleaned so many times it was wrinkled. I think the musty smell came from the carpet. Peeling paint here and there. The whole property looked a bit shabby. But it was cheap!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
usa1281, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2015

Thank you for sending us your feedback from your stay with us at the Norcross location. In the last few months this location changed owners. In the process, we have gone through several staff member changes and have had to provide adequate training around the clock.

We have taken your comments into serious consideration. We are in the process of renovating the property. We would like to invite you to revisit once the renovations are completed.

We hope to have you as a valuable guest again soon.

-Red Roof Inn Management

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our family landed here after a miserable stay at another area hotel. From the moment we stepped into the Red Roof Inn Norcross we were treated extremely well by all the staff. They were very courteous & professional. The rooms are quite nice & certainly adequate for our needs. Beds are comfortable & bathroom is spacious. Our kids just moved to Norcross from Buckhead so we had to find a nice property we would be willing to return to again & again when we visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for visiting the Red Roof Inn- Norcross. We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again

-Red roof Inn Norcross Management

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This hotel was so bad we stayed maybe 10 minutes then checked out. Most of the people there actually lived there.A school bus stops there to drop children off who live there.I t did not feel safe at all.So many people just hanging out all over the hotel. Now the room was GROSS.It smelled like dog urine and musty, moldy. The room was so dirty.And the staff so unprofessional.I would never stay here again,no matter how reasonable the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our property here in the Norcross, GA. I noticed that you encountered some issues that we truly apologize for and appreciate you bringing to our attention, so we can ensure that future guests do not encounter these items. I have addressed the Front Desk GSRs with your comments and would like to assure you that your encounter has been utilized for training purposes. The location of this property along with our economy rates are an attractive appeal to our guest and hope you will allow us to serve you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is one of the worst motels I have ever stayed in. First off, not in the safest part of town, but I could get over that. We were greeted by a horrible smell in the room. Then went to wash up and there weren't any towels in the room, just two hand towels, one washrag and a bath mat. Then I found a hair on the hand towel I grabbed. There were stains on the counters and it was obvious it hadn't been properly cleaned. So I started looking around the rest of the room. The walls were disgusting with smears of I don't want to know what. Rust on the light fixtures. The chairs were so dirty there was dust all over them. The drawers were dirty, looked like they hadn't been looked at in a long while. There was visible mold in the air conditioner. I went out to get wipes and febreeze to help with what I could. Came back and realized that since I had used the sink it had started leaking on to the floor, put a towel down to soak up the water and it turned the towel a dark brown color. The only good thing I can say is that they recently updated their TVs, but not the channel choices mainly sports and news. I guess if that is your thing then that's great for you, but I like more options than that when I am going to sleep at night. I will say that febreeze took care of the odor.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof in Norcross. I noticed you experienced some problems with your accommodations and I would like to first apologize, as this is not a normal experience.
I would like to assure you all of your issues will be addressed. Your comfort is our number one priority. Any guest that has a concern during their stay, we ask them to contact our Guest Services and allow us to address it. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for our guests. We want to resolve any concern prior to departure and make your stay a pleasant one.
At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging in Norcross.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

My stay was great while me and my famliy stayed at the redroof inn nicole is great very helpful and caring tiffany is great to a very nice sweet young lady she smiles all time michelle is a nice young lady to and very helpful yes I will stay agin thanks a lot redroof norcross

• Stayed: September 2013

I would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank You”. Our staff takes great pride in what we do each day. Your mention of Tiffany and Michelle is very flattering and appreciated. I have to say, we do have some of the finest Guest Services Representatives around. As a seasoned traveler, you know how important it is to find a nice place. I want to thank you for putting us in that category. We value your business and thank you for sharing your comments with others. We will see you again on your travels back to Norcross.