“It's a nice place for the money and service is good.”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #26 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
“It's a nice place for the money and service is good.”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I think the the staff are wonderful I like the friendliness for the front desk staff Linda and Quint they are always kind and helpful when ever I stay and I always see a smile even if they are having a bad day

• Stayed March 2014
usa1281, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, 12 January 2015
Thank you Phonda for your wonderful review. We always try our best to provide excellent customer service. We are currenyl in the process of undergoing renovation. It would be wonderful for you to come see how we continue to improve the property for our guests enjoyment.

-Red Roof Inn Norcross Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Linda greeted me when I arrived and Quint checked me in and made sure my room was ready. The service was excellent the room was ready and met the expectation. This hotel is a good value for the money.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review and for staying with Red Roof Inn Norcross. We are glad to hear that your experience was pleasant. We look forward to having you again as a valuable guest.

-Red Roof Inn Managaement
Shelby, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 March 2014

During a recent stay at this location(have stayed here in past) I tripped on entrance walkway because of uneven concrete probably unleveled by tree roots.I fell face forward bruising my left knee and cutting my right knee,ripping my jeans.After getting me to our room my husband contacted front office where girl behind desk gave him two bandaids,bottle of antiseptic which she said "be sure to return this".She also told him there was no insurance unless accident happened in room.This occurred right at entry to lobby.She told my husband general manager was in a meeting on another property,had no way of getting in touch with her.On later contact she stated general mgr would come to our room within 25-30 mins.Two hours later no response and we had to start for home and she stated gen mgr had our cellphone # and would contact us.We have yet to hear from anyone.The only person that showed concern was gentleman from cleaning staff who came by room door and asked me if I was OK and how was I feeling.On sidenote room 201 is nonsmoking king which reeked of cigarette smoke and had cigarette burns in carpet and bedcover.We have stayed here before but will never stay again.We were not asking for any compensation(although jean replacement would have been good pr),simply being concerned would have been nice.

Room Tip: ask to see room before checking in
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sending us your feedback from your stay with us at the Norcross location. In the last few months this location changed owners. In the process, we have gone through several staff member changes and have had to provide adequate training around the clock.

We apoligize for the inconvenience that you experienced on your last stay. We have taken precautions to level out the concrete. We are currently in the process of renovating the property. We would appreciate it if you would come revisit the property once the renovations are complete.

We hope to see you soon, and truly appreciate your business.

-Red Roof Inn Management

Travellers are raving about these Norcross hotels

Simpsonville, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The room smelled really musty, with a big overlay of "room freshener". Cleaning could have been better. Hair in the tub. TP stuck in the peep-hole in the door (somebody was really paranoid!). spots on the mirror up high (must have been cleaned by a short person). Dirty splatters on the wall above mirror. The carpet had been cleaned so many times it was wrinkled. I think the musty smell came from the carpet. Peeling paint here and there. The whole property looked a bit shabby. But it was cheap!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
usa1281, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, 11 January 2015

We have taken your comments into serious consideration. We are in the process of renovating the property. We would like to invite you to revisit once the renovations are completed.

We hope to have you as a valuable guest again soon.

-Red Roof Inn Management
Norcross, Georgia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Our family landed here after a miserable stay at another area hotel. From the moment we stepped into the Red Roof Inn Norcross we were treated extremely well by all the staff. They were very courteous & professional. The rooms are quite nice & certainly adequate for our needs. Beds are comfortable & bathroom is spacious. Our kids just moved to Norcross from Buckhead so we had to find a nice property we would be willing to return to again & again when we visit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for visiting the Red Roof Inn- Norcross. We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience. We truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again

-Red roof Inn Norcross Management
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This hotel was so bad we stayed maybe 10 minutes then checked out. Most of the people there actually lived there.A school bus stops there to drop children off who live there.I t did not feel safe at all.So many people just hanging out all over the hotel. Now the room was GROSS.It smelled like dog urine and musty, moldy. The room was so dirty.And the staff so unprofessional.I would never stay here again,no matter how reasonable the price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
RRI0166, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your stay at our property here in the Norcross, GA. I noticed that you encountered some issues that we truly apologize for and appreciate you bringing to our attention, so we can ensure that future guests do not encounter these items. I have addressed the Front Desk GSRs with your comments and would like to assure you that your encounter has been utilized for training purposes. The location of this property along with our economy rates are an attractive appeal to our guest and hope you will allow us to serve you again.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is one of the worst motels I have ever stayed in. First off, not in the safest part of town, but I could get over that. We were greeted by a horrible smell in the room. Then went to wash up and there weren't any towels in the room, just two hand towels, one washrag and a bath mat. Then I found a hair on the hand towel I grabbed. There were stains on the counters and it was obvious it hadn't been properly cleaned. So I started looking around the rest of the room. The walls were disgusting with smears of I don't want to know what. Rust on the light fixtures. The chairs were so dirty there was dust all over them. The drawers were dirty, looked like they hadn't been looked at in a long while. There was visible mold in the air conditioner. I went out to get wipes and febreeze to help with what I could. Came back and realized that since I had used the sink it had started leaking on to the floor, put a towel down to soak up the water and it turned the towel a dark brown color. The only good thing I can say is that they recently updated their TVs, but not the channel choices mainly sports and news. I guess if that is your thing then that's great for you, but I like more options than that when I am going to sleep at night. I will say that febreeze took care of the odor.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof in Norcross. I noticed you experienced some problems with your accommodations and I would like to first apologize, as this is not a normal experience.
I would like to assure you all of your issues will be addressed. Your comfort is our number one priority. Any guest that has a concern during their stay, we ask them to contact our Guest Services and allow us to address it. We have someone available twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for our guests. We want to resolve any concern prior to departure and make your stay a pleasant one.
At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging in Norcross.