Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
US$134
US$124
US$117
US$112
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$128
US$123
US$122
US$116
All reviewslevel of customer servicevending machinebottom floorhardwood floorsthe entire staffhouse keepingrecommend this hotelatlanta norcrossexcellent place to stayhousekeeping staffa great stayhome away from homedannyredicardpetmanishrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I love this location. I love all the employees here especially the morning shift lady. She is great! She is very friendly to the guest and my family. They just need to improve on the room quality and the type of guest they check in.

Room Tip: I love this hotel. I love the employes who work here. Linda is great! I love seeing her in the mornings. She makes me and my family feel welcome all the time.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
usa1281, Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Red Roof Inn Norcross. We truly enjoyed having you as a guest,. We are currently undergoing renovations and would like for you to come see all the improvements we have made. Have a good day.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Management is horrible, there was an issue with their billing and instead of staying and helping she decided to leave and go to dinner leaving one employee to handle a crowd of people on a busy Friday night, then maybe get to me even though i was there first. It took hours btw!!! She should have called the help desk herself. I have been in management for years and I would never ever ever have left until the issue was resolved. Meanwhile Money is gone from my card and I am in limbo.

That was just management. The rooms are nasty, housekeeping staff is rude and ghetto,not all just some. I have been here for 2 months the rates are what kept me here. Now that they have raised the rates I can stay somewhere else way nicer without police, pimps, hoes, drug dealers and everything else for the same price. Not to mention I can have a Fridge and microwave for the same price somewhere else. Now I will spend my next 2 months paying a hotel that appreciates my business and my money.

P.S Quint handled himself so well under the pressure he was put under. I appreciate his patience and hard work. Thank you for keeping me calm your customer service was excellent.

Room Tip: Book online through a third party. Always better rates and less front desk drama.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We apoligize for any issues that may have occured on your stay. We currenly have new staff, and are in the process of renovating the property. We would like it if you could come for a visit and see all the improvements made.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I think the the staff are wonderful I like the friendliness for the front desk staff Linda and Quint they are always kind and helpful when ever I stay and I always see a smile even if they are having a bad day

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you Phonda for your wonderful review. We always try our best to provide excellent customer service. We are currenyl in the process of undergoing renovation. It would be wonderful for you to come see how we continue to improve the property for our guests enjoyment.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Linda greeted me when I arrived and Quint checked me in and made sure my room was ready. The service was excellent the room was ready and met the expectation. This hotel is a good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review and for staying with Red Roof Inn Norcross. We are glad to hear that your experience was pleasant. We look forward to having you again as a valuable guest.

-Red Roof Inn Managaement

Reviewed 4 March 2014

During a recent stay at this location(have stayed here in past) I tripped on entrance walkway because of uneven concrete probably unleveled by tree roots.I fell face forward bruising my left knee and cutting my right knee,ripping my jeans.After getting me to our room my husband contacted front office where girl behind desk gave him two bandaids,bottle of antiseptic which she said "be sure to return this".She also told him there was no insurance unless accident happened in room.This occurred right at entry to lobby.She told my husband general manager was in a meeting on another property,had no way of getting in touch with her.On later contact she stated general mgr would come to our room within 25-30 mins.Two hours later no response and we had to start for home and she stated gen mgr had our cellphone # and would contact us.We have yet to hear from anyone.The only person that showed concern was gentleman from cleaning staff who came by room door and asked me if I was OK and how was I feeling.On sidenote room 201 is nonsmoking king which reeked of cigarette smoke and had cigarette burns in carpet and bedcover.We have stayed here before but will never stay again.We were not asking for any compensation(although jean replacement would have been good pr),simply being concerned would have been nice.

Room Tip: ask to see room before checking in
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for sending us your feedback from your stay with us at the Norcross location. In the last few months this location changed owners. In the process, we have gone through several staff member changes and have had to provide adequate training around the clock.

We apoligize for the inconvenience that you experienced on your last stay. We have taken precautions to level out the concrete. We are currently in the process of renovating the property. We would appreciate it if you would come revisit the property once the renovations are complete.

We hope to see you soon, and truly appreciate your business.

-Red Roof Inn Management