Comfort Inn & Suites Peachtree Corners
Allround Suites(Norcross)
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsyou enter the lobbypeachtree cornerswafflesgreat place to stayparking lottamaraatlantacereallinensupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 April 2012

On the way back from Florida to Chicago, we didn't know exactly how far we'd make it before we needed to stop with our clan of 7 people (2 adults, 5 kids). We figured we could make it to Atlanta by midnight. At about 7 PM we called ahead, pulling the number from our GPS in the car.

We arrived (finally) after driving through rainstorms for about 3 hours, and the check-in was a breeze. I was in the room within 5 minutes of arriving.

Because there were 7 of us, we needed two beds and a pullout couch. Not sure what room type this was, but they had it, and it was $79 for the night, well less than the couple of places we called ahead for a similar class hotel (we were getting quotes for $104-119/night as we were trying to find a place, and those only had two beds, or one bed and a pullout). With taxes, it was still under $90 for the night. Just what my wallet needed after blowing a ton of cash on a week in Florida with 7 people.

On top of the low rate, which was great, they also included breakfast. Now, this wasn't make your own omelet or anything, but you could make yourself a waffle (regular or blueberry), muffins, cereal, toast, bagels, juice, coffee, danishes, fruit, etc. For 7 people, that only saved me at least a $40 trip to McD's for breakfast sandwiches, etc.

Overall, it was a great find. The only negative (for us) was the location on the NE side of Atlanta rather than the NW side, which would have fit our travel route better. Ended up being 15-20 miles out of the way, but given we had been driving for about 10 hours, who cares about another 15 minutes. The location was safe. Typical suburban locale. Office buildings around everywhere. We didn't really use them, but there were plenty of restaurants, etc. around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Schererville_Native
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Hotel was nice and clean with friendly, professional staff. Had a great complimentary breakfast. Our only complaint was the elevator was rickety and unstable! We feared that it would break each time we used it! If they fix or ugrade the rickety elevator, we'll stay again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2010

I have stayed at this motel on more than one occasion and each time I am always greeted with a smile and enthusiasm. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast is fresh and hot. I would definitely recommend this motel to a friend.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2010

We are Diamond members with Choice and made a reservation for our room on the phone. When we got there, the nice girl offered us the due upgrade to a suite for being diamond members. The next morning, my 2 small children were not feeling well, so I walked down to get coffee and 3 small donuts for them to have something to eat. The front desk lady yelled at me in front of everyone about how there is to be no breakfast removed from the breakfast area.
Overlooking the incident, we decided to stay another night... when we went to pay the front desk, the manager was confused at why we had a suite at such a low rate. (60$) I told him we booked it on the phone and then we had gotten our upgrade from the lady the previous night. He then told me I was wrong and he needed to figure it out. Long story short, he allowed us to pay the rate and we went on with our day. we had ended up staying for about 4 days total. When we went to ask for our points from this hotel stay, the manager told Choice we only stayed 1 night. So we had a huge headache over getting our points as well.

all I am saying is cover your own you know what here, cause this hotel isnt looking out for you.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2007

I stayed here for four days in June 2007, and it's an average to slightly above-average hotel (based on the price). It is affordable -I paid $71 a night. The room was plenty large and clean - with a separate living room and bedroom area. High-speed Internet was available and reliable. The free contintenal breakfast was just OK. Kids seemed to be getting a lot of use out of the small pool. The workout room has a tread mill, rowing machine and stationery bike, and a TV. The immediate area around the hotel seemed safe enough, though it's nothing to write home about. It is a 5 minute drive to some pretty good restaurants and a nice shopping area. The service was not great; we had a blinking light in the bathroom, and a promised repair never happened. Ultimately, there is nothing to really discourage you from or encourage you to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)