“Nice..but...”

Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay the 13OCT13-15OCT15....I came down for the FSO showcase which was not that far away. My room was booked through a 3rd party for $52 a night double beds w/sofa sleeper & kitchen setup. It looked just like the pictures online. My only deal was the room had an "old shoe smell"...we bought candles..to handle the problem..
Free breakfast, free wifi, free computer usage...etc couldn't beat that....
Other than that great stay & customer service....
This is my personal experience...
I look up reviews often...& just wanted to pass off good info!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here for a week recently on business. I arrived very late but they held my room. Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning had multiple options, including very tasty biscuit sandwiches that I could grab and go when I was in a hurry.

Only downside is getting into the place from southbound Peachtree Parkway. You have to go past the hotel, turn into a street that leads to an office park, make a U-turn, then get on Peachtree Parkway northbound.

There was also a potential security concern that I would rather not make public, so if the management wants to message me privately I will be glad to share it with them.

Overall a very pleasant stay and i would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel (I stayed here approximately two years ago), and I was again struck by the concientious service, the spacious room, and the business-traveler friendly atmosphere. I stayed in a king room, which included a separate seating area with desk and large couch. The high speed wi-fi signal was great -- good enough to support streaming Netflix. I did not have breakfast at the hotel this time, so I can't rate that -- but the bar/lounge was a nice place for a glass of wine and some late night snacks after my late arrival. Room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I stayed here one night during a trip because I got a good rate. I found my room to be spacious, quiet and clean. I didn't use the pool. The breakfast was even better than advertised. Another plus was the helpful and friendly staff. I'd stay here again if I was traveling through Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel! The rooms were so spacious which was wonderful since we have kids. We were able to not feel so cramped and running into each other since the rooms were so big. The bathroom was small but that was ok because one does not spend that much time in there anyway.The breakfast was fantastic what a way to start the day! All of the staff was so nice, friendly, and helpful. Check in was quick and easy and they were so nice. The beds were comfortable the tv was huge. The room stayed cool even at night, some places we have changed the temp during the night and you wake up sweating. I hate that but, he did not happen here. We loved everything about this hotel. We had other family members here also by my suggestion and they loved it also. We had requested all three rooms on the same floor and they accomadated us. We will stay here again and again when we come for the Braves games!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Nice "mini suites". King bed with a sofa, wet bar, & nice fridge. Huge TV and lots of channels. Very professional staff. Weekend rates are very good. Didn't try their food, but they do prepare food for you. Even have a small bar.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was a great place to stay. The rooms are large and very comfortable and the TV was HUGE! The service was excellent and the personnel friendly. I was especially fond of the young woman that helped at the breakfast set up. She was very outgoing and greeted everyone with a good morning. That's impressive knowing that she likely had to be up very early to make sure things were in place. There was a great selection of juices and other items for breakfast. While it is not a "made to order" breakfast, you won't leave hungry. The French Toast was my favorite.

Room Tip: My room was at the end of the hallway on the back of the hotel so it was fairly quiet.