“christmas in ga.”

Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree
Ranked #2 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 17 December 2013

this is a great bargain at $58 for a two room suite. a good complimentary breakfast buffet. the rooms was very spacious and clean. bathroom and closet was smaller then we liked. excellent service and staff was very friendly. a shuttle bus was also available to take you where you needed to go. this location was a little to far from the interstate. we will pick a different hyatt closer to the interstate on our next trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 November 2013

for $67 a really REALLY nice hotel with a contemporary decor, a good complimentary buffet and rooms both spacious and clean.
The only thing we could not find in the room is a USB port to recharge our cell phones.
Other than that, very plaisant stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Nothing remarkable one way or the other. Just the standard American business hotel (American = large room with sitting corner) with old fashion A/C systems. It delivers what it promised! The staff could do with some training: the guy at the desk had no idea where rooms are located (201 is facing the street: avoid, 202 is at the end of the corridor nearby a buzzing engine room??) and can you imagine, I am 65 and was asked to produced an ID to get a drink!

Room Tip: Avoid room 201 (street) and 202 (buzzing engine).
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank bergeje
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This was my 3rd stay at Hyatt Place. I keep coming back due to price, room size and convenience to my business meeting site. I have been impressed in the past with the top notch customer service, that was not as apparent this time, but still pleasant staff. The bed is firm which is to my liking. The biggest drawback to the room and the lobby is the very dated almost depressing decor. I agree with another reviewer that access to the hotel if coming from the south and having to cross over traffic can be a crap shoot depending on the time of day. It is a hidden hotel, behind a stand of trees, and I felt a bit uneasy one night going to my car to retrieve a forgotten item. Not well lit. I did order from the galley menu service (appetizer and soup) and it was actually very good and a plentiful serving. As a limited service hotel catering to business travelers, this is a good bargain for the money, and the room size is a definite plus for those staying more than a night. But a few bucks spent on updating decor and amenities (body lotion would be nice!) would go a long way. Another suggestion: set up more than one coffee station, and keep it stocked in the busy morning hours when everyone is getting their caffeine fix.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay the 13OCT13-15OCT15....I came down for the FSO showcase which was not that far away. My room was booked through a 3rd party for $52 a night double beds w/sofa sleeper & kitchen setup. It looked just like the pictures online. My only deal was the room had an "old shoe smell"...we bought candles..to handle the problem..
Free breakfast, free wifi, free computer usage...etc couldn't beat that....
Other than that great stay & customer service....
This is my personal experience...
I look up reviews often...& just wanted to pass off good info!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here for a week recently on business. I arrived very late but they held my room. Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning had multiple options, including very tasty biscuit sandwiches that I could grab and go when I was in a hurry.

Only downside is getting into the place from southbound Peachtree Parkway. You have to go past the hotel, turn into a street that leads to an office park, make a U-turn, then get on Peachtree Parkway northbound.

There was also a potential security concern that I would rather not make public, so if the management wants to message me privately I will be glad to share it with them.

Overall a very pleasant stay and i would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was my second stay in this hotel (I stayed here approximately two years ago), and I was again struck by the concientious service, the spacious room, and the business-traveler friendly atmosphere. I stayed in a king room, which included a separate seating area with desk and large couch. The high speed wi-fi signal was great -- good enough to support streaming Netflix. I did not have breakfast at the hotel this time, so I can't rate that -- but the bar/lounge was a nice place for a glass of wine and some late night snacks after my late arrival. Room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business