Hampton Inn Peachtree Corners Norcross
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$92
US$134
US$129
US$100
US$95
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$67
US$111
US$106
  • Pool
US$122
US$116
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hotelpeachtree cornerscomplimentary breakfasttechnology parkwould stay here againhotel is locatedroom was clean and comfortableoatmealatlanta areaenjoyed my staystaff was very friendlybusiness tripa great stayfitness centerhot tubnice breakfast
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2013

this was a great place to stay to regroup and to rest. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was in a great location and clean and nicely decorated. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. We would return again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Peachtree Corners Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. I am so glad that we provided comfortable accommodations and the type of service that would make you want to come back. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

need to improve the customer service the internet was not working very well couldnt even get a microwave and a refrigerator and when i ask for they let me hang the hole entire day without even get back to me

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the lack of true hospitality that you encountered at our property. We are torn about your experience because it is not the expectations that we set for ourselves at the Hampton Inn Peachtree Corners. I am using this as a training opportunity for my staff. Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I think that if you want to keep people at this location at Peachtree corners especially with it is so far away from shopping, the metro city area and such a hard time to find the place, please make it worth while. Later pool hours to accommodate large party guests, and also better breakfast in the morning. No powdered eggs and please drain the grease off the bacon before serving it, it was soo greasy and salty I was sick to my stomach.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have taken note of your feedback and sincerely apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations for a second time. Hampton is constantly working on ways to make our breakfast enjoyable to all guests. These remarks are will help us decide how and what to improve. Thank you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

First the good: Staff was great. Lobby and breakfast area were clean and attractive. Breakfast was good.

Then the not as good: Room had a distinctively stale smell. Lighting was dim. TV remote did not work well; nightlight in bathroom did not work at all. Air conditioner was noisy. The room just did not have the feel of normal Hampton quality. Hampton is my favorite brand; I've stayed at Hamptons across the country dozens of times, so I feel qualified to make that statement.

To be fair, I did not ask that any of the issues be resolved because I was there for just one night. But I did not expect to NEED to ask. Hampton quality is usually better than this.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank L G
Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Peachtree Corners Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Lisa G

I am sorry that we failed you in so many ways on your recent trip to Georgia. You are absolutely correct, Hampton quality is much more better than what you experienced and I am ashamed I allowed this to happen. Thank you again for your comments, I will present this to my team as a learning experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Hotel was convenient to nice shops and eatery and the renovated rooms was very nice, clean and quiet. Turner Fields was about 20 minutes away and the hotel is located in a beautiful area of Norcross, GA

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple