“Very good value”

Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I recently stayed here one night for a business trip and found the hotel to be serviceable. They had a pool and small gym (just a few machines). It appears as if the lobby was recently updated, very spacious with comfortable seating and TVs. Breakfast was somewhat disappointing. They had standard fare that was defniitely fine but I do remember our group had gotten bananas to eat and every single one was so badly bruised you couldn't eat them. The hotel was right off a main road but still in the woods so it felt secluded. The price was very good and presented a very good value. The only drawback to me was that there is no bar in the lobby which, considering it is near a lot of business parks was kind of surprising and something our group was looking forward to after a long day of meetings. My limited interaction with the employees was good and they actually called up to our rooms about 30 minutes after we checked in to see if everything was OK. Very clean rooms as well.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The area is very good with easy access back to the main road. The room was very clean and the staff was also very friendly. I will definitely stay here again when I am back in the area - especially when there are good rates on the internet.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed here over a thanksgiving trip to Georgia. We stayed two nights. The only negative was the hot tub in the pool area was empty. I asked if that was going to stay that way and was told it was due to renovations. This was not a huge deal but I always feel the hotel should be upfront with these situations during the booking process, we may have stayed elsewhere. Like I said it was not that big of a deal for us. A huge pro is the "hot breakfast". We were not expecting the eggs, sausage, oatmeal, assorted cereal, rolls, juice etc. Not crappy watery eggs either they were good. We actually were on our way out to get find breakfast and I decided to get coffee. We ended up eating there and were pleasantly surprised. I know this is getting pretty excited about hotel breakfast right, but if you have seen the usual nastiness that is passed off as breakfast at hotels you can understand our excitement. It was just nice to see a hotel have pride in what they provide to their guests. The room was nice and everything was clean. I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2013

weekend rates are amazing for the quality of stay. great place. welcoming, clean, great breakfast, good location, nice rooms and staff was friendly and accommodating. would certainly book another stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hulu B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta / Peachtree Corners / Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Hello Victor L P!

I am happy to see you enjoyed your weekend with us. I do hope that next time you visit I have the pleasure of meeting you! Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Very Good Hotel, Rooms, amenities, Breakfast, Shuttle service. I liked the Hotel Manager and Staff. I just have a suggestion on the fitness room that it is very Small. In future stays would be glad if the fitness room has more space and some more fitness instruments added on. But still Overall rating from my side would be: Rating : 10

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for this wonderful rating. I am sorry our fitness center did not meet your standards and I am very glad to took the time to inform us of anything we can do to make our property better. Safe travels and we hope to host you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Ok other than the problems mentioned. The staff was extremely nice and efficient. There is nothing else to say about the visit. If this isn't enough characters then I don't know what else to say. I wish the hotel was closer to the office i was working from.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I really like the Hilton brand. I have never had any bad experiences with their hotels and I will definitely stay again. The Hampton in is more like a 3 or 4 stay versus a 2 or 3, they are still luxurious.