“A palace for the price of a hut!”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Atlanta Norcross
Ranked #15 of 37 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I've been going to Norcross for 10 years, and each time I stay in the same place. This time I wanted to try something different. I went online and found Wingate in Norcross. The price was very low and the outside of the hotel was beautiful. I figured the inside must be old. When I walked into the front door it looked like a palace. Marble looking floors, beautiful halls, and the rooms are perfect. I'll be back to Norcross and now I know where I will stay each time. I'll never go back to the huts when I have a palace just waiting for me.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gingersnap42

Reviewed 26 February 2012

I visited the Metro Atlanta area for a 2 day conference in late February 2012. I decided to stay at the Wingate Hotel, because I knew that it was owned by the Wyndham Corporation, which is a quality operation. Well, I was not disappointed. The room was spacious, with a microwave, mini-fridge, ironing board, coffee pot, and even a blow dryer. The hotel offers a free, hot breakfast each morning and the dining area was very attractive, spacious, and well maintained. The bed felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. The hotel was an amazing bargain, and it even had an onsite guest laundry room. I was totally shocked to see how nice the hotel was for the money. There was a flat screen tv in my room. It even has a fitness room, an indoor jacuzzi and an outdoor swimming pool. I would definitely rate this hotel as 5 stars. The front desk staff was very professional.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the rear of the hotel. It was totally quiet and peaceful.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Zetta50
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Clean, quiet, comfortable....cheap! I've spent much more for much less. I'd stay there again in a minute!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thebigvee
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was on business trip for the weekend and did a hotel search near my destination. I am very, very picky about cleanliness, therefore, I am willing to pay the price as long as the hotel is clean, nice area, and great service. Didn't know much about this area, so when I came across the price, I was somewhat hesistate, but the photoe's looked great. To sum it up,let's say this hotel can compete with some 4star hotels that are well known. Very clean and the price was amazing! Will be back again and again when I'm on business in that area. Also near food and shopping!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Stayed 1 nite in this hotel on Sat. Jan.14th, 2012 and it was a great experience. The hotel was exceptional clean and the bed was very, very comfortable. The room was big and included a fridge and microwave. The front dest clerk Michael was very nice and informative on the places we should go to eat. Thanks Michael and Wingate for a great stay. I will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Came in to town on New Years Eve to see a football game at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta on New Years Day. This hotel was perfect! Extremely clean, rooms were modern and up to date. The staff was great and very helpful with dinner suggestions and anything else we ask, they were always on top of things. Great free hot breakfast! We do have a compalint about the tub - that it didn't drain very well when taking a shower which we mentioned to the desk clerk upon leaving. Oh yeah and we got all of this for $52.00. Amazing! We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We stayed six nights and was very pleased. Hotel was quiet and best of all we did not see one
bug even in the middle of the night. That was a blessing. Parking lot was well lit and we felt safe when leaving and returning.Thanks, Linda

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor at the end of the hall. It was very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple