“Rouise-Everett Reunion 2014” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Tallahassee, Florida
“Rouise-Everett Reunion 2014”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I had a WONDERFUL stay at this hotel. We got a really good rate at $59 for studio and $99 for 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were very clean and fully stocked with everything that we needed. The front desk staff was very friendly as well as the housekeeping crew! On behalf of the Rouise-Everett family we would like to thank Monica, Ms. Vergina, Alan, Laurie and Darian.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Demeshia1933
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
What a great event! You all made us feel apart of the family. We hope to see you all again in two years as you have fun on your trip up north for next years gathering. The team also sends their thanks for acknowledging them for their hard work and dedication in making sure you have a great stay.

Make sure you remember us for any of your stays while in just visiting Atlanta. We'll be waiting for you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel was very nice and updated! I was allowed to check-in a few hours before standard check-in time which was a huge plus! Staff was very friendly and helpful also.

The room was spacious and all the furniture was modern. I got a great deal on this room and wish I could've stayed longer than one night.

The pool is VERY small but was still adequate since no one was in it when I got in.

Breakfast was okay- I just had a waffle.

If I come across a really good deal in the future for this hotel, I'd definitely return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We work very hard to make sure we make a great impression from both the staff and room stand point.

And when you have time to stay longer we will be ready for you. Our rates are broken down based on length of stay. So we look forward to your next stay with TownePlace Suite Norcross/Peachtree Corners.
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed here Sunday through Thursday for a business trip, the staff really took care of me! My room was very home like and clean the entire trip. The staff was more than friendly and knew me personally by name from day one. Ask for Allen, Grade A hospitality! Will definitely be coming back here!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank weston h
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
We are so glad that your enjoyed your trip with us. Whether on Business or Pleasure Alan will put a SMILE on your face Day or Night. He is happy that you are with us. AS well as the entire team. We love to have fun at work and with the great guest that we have with us it makes it a breeze.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge te team and we look forward to your next visit.
Chelsea, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was my first experience with Town Place Suites. If they are all managed, kept to the level of this one....I AM A FAN!! I stayed here 2 weeks ago while looking for a "short term" place for my daughter to stay for her internship. After checking out the other options, we decided we made the best decision for her to stay here.

When she went back to Norcross for her internship, she caught a virus. The front desk, Monica, carried her gatorade and made sure she was ok. I was truly impressed with Monica's concern, care. :)

Now on to the hotel itself. I believe it has gone through a recent renovation. The room we had, 1Q Studio, was basically a small apartment. The breakfast each morning has a good variety of fresh fruits, not canned as well as the typical breakfast fare. Whether staying for 1 night or for a couple of weeks, this location is highly recommended!!

Room Tip: If you are staying for an "extended stay" the laundry room is on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank vhasouth
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank You so much for the kind words. We love when Make believers of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott brand especially at our Norcross/Peachtree Corners location. My team truly exemplifies customer service and taking care of each guest as if they were guest at their own Home. Monica is definitely a shining star on my team and am so glad she was able to give you comfort as you were so far from your daughter when she was sick.

We look for to your next and many more stays to come.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,
Laurie Thomas, General Manager
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Overall this hotel was a good value for the price. The staff was friendly and pleasant the entire stay. The rooms were clean and no problems. The only two things that need to be taken into consideration are 1) These walls have to be paper thin at best. Each night we were there we could hear EVERYTHING in the rooms next door and above us. I'm not talking general thumping, walking, and banging noises but words on the TV and conversations. 2) The location is in more of a commercial/industrial area so there really wasn't a lot of quick "tourist" conveniences of restaurants or shops (even like a Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, etc...) that were handy to make a quick trip. Breakfast did seem a little limited even compared to other continental breakfasts, but it was enough to get you started for the day without the extra expense of finding something.

Overall a good value for the room rate and we would stay there again if the price was the best.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Norcross/Peachtree Corners. I do apologize for the issues with noise that you experienced during your stay. In response to your #2 comment, we actually are very close to a number of stores and restauants. I wish we would have known what you were looking for. We are about 1/2 a mile from Target/Publix/TJ Maxx as well as Walgreens, Starbucks, Chic-Fil-A. We'd love to have you back for another visit so we can also direct you to The Forum which has great shopping, over 15 different restaurants and is a straight 4 miles from the hotel.

Look forward to your next visit!

Laurie Thomas
General Mananger
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I've never stayed at this brand of Marriott hotels (I usually prefer Renaissance, Marriott, or the Autograph Collection) which made me a little nervous but turned out to be a very enjoyable stay. Myself and a couple friends were in town for a Braves game and other business. If it wasn't for a few minor things hotel would have gotten 5 stars. Ill start with the negatives then end on a positive note. First I'm assuming due to us leaving the room late (left around 1pm) we did not get maid service. This was not that big a issue as me and my guest cleaned the room ourselves. Secondly I've never been denied a late checkout request at any marriott brand until this stay. I requested a late checkout and was told that it could not be granted we would have to wake up early (around 7am) and request it in the morning. In my opinion, I do understand this however my whole point in requesting a late checkout was to sleep a little longer after a late night in preparation for a 8hr flight. Thirdly hotel was very noisy (no fault of the hotels more fault of the rude guest). Now on to the positives.. Hotel was clean. Parking free. They had a great snack area in the front. Front desk staff was EXCEPTIONAL! They were very personable and open to advice and conversation. Breakfast was what u would expect from a free continental breakfast. The attendant worked really hard to keep everything stocked and cleaned. I would definitely stay at this hotel and recommend to others again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Natoyia R
Thank you for taking the time to share your views on the hotel and we appreciate both the positives and negatives so that we can continue to grow in great customer service and areas that we need to work on. Training is always going on and with the help of our guest it will always continue.

I do apologize for the short comings but know that they have been addressed with the team to make each guest feel special and we try to accommodate all request as available.

We look forward to your next visit with us.
bonaire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here years ago before the renovations & I must say I didn't recognize the place once I got inside. Everyone gave great service. The price was very affordable & was well worth the 15 minute drive from my weekend venue. I will stay again. I will highly recommend it. Breakfast was awesome!!! I've never tried boiled eggs away from home & I must say...I'm in love with them now. The rooms were state of the art, clean and comfortable. We had more than enough room for a family of 5.

Room Tip: It's worth the drive if the price is right!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business