“I give overall this hotel EXCELLENT, cause from the moment you step into the regristration desk you feel at home.”

TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
Ranked #15 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Would like to especial Thank Manager Laurie and her great staff Monica, Ms. Virginia (aka: Ms B), houskeeper, Alan and Darian. you all went above and beyond in making sure Rouise & Everett Family Reunion was awesome frim the 1st day of registrationwhich went very smooth and checking out as well. I suggest any family Reunion or just want to get away please look up Towne Place Suites in Norcross and its not far from downtown Atlanta.

Thanks,
Janice R.

Room Tip: all the rooms were quiet. very fresh and clean til you can walk barefeet.(smile) the housekeeper ar...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
We are so happy that the Reunion was such a success. We stride to make every guest feel at home and your Family truely made us feel apart of the family from the first group that checked in. The team looks forward to the future years of your Reunion taking place in Atlanta. I will share all of your kind words with the team. Enjoy the rest of the Summer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Missouri City, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We got here about 10:00 pm after traveling about 12 hours. The front desk person was really polite and nice. We had a 2 bedroom and it was more than I expected. This was my first time staying at Towneplace as I typically stay at The Residence Inn. The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious enough. I will definitely stay at Towneplace again. The location was pretty good too.

2 Thank Tamara W
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
We are so glad to have WOW'd you with your room type and service. We always stide to make every guest experience a good one from Check in to Check out. My staff in my opinion is my best asset and the rooms compliment them. So glad you agree.

Look forward to many more TownePlace Suites stays in your future.

So Happy we were the ones to give you a new Choice with Marriott.
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

You can't go wrong staying here and taking a short drive to all of Atlanta!!! Spacious room, nice kitchen with everything you need to make all your meals, as well as a nice continental breakfast, friendly and attentive staff... Already thinking about staying here again next summer! Pool was really nice as well!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank sirwilliambbt
Thank you for the kind word and recommendation of our location here in Peachtree Corners. We are just minutes away for Buckhead, Stone Mountain as well as Downtown. We love when we get you thinking of us already for next year. So get your reservations now we'll be waiting for you.

Enjoy the rest of your summer. See you soon.
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I had a WONDERFUL stay at this hotel. We got a really good rate at $59 for studio and $99 for 2 bedroom suite. The rooms were very clean and fully stocked with everything that we needed. The front desk staff was very friendly as well as the housekeeping crew! On behalf of the Rouise-Everett family we would like to thank Monica, Ms. Vergina, Alan, Laurie and Darian.

1 Thank Demeshia1933
What a great event! You all made us feel apart of the family. We hope to see you all again in two years as you have fun on your trip up north for next years gathering. The team also sends their thanks for acknowledging them for their hard work and dedication in making sure you have a great stay.

Make sure you remember us for any of your stays while in just visiting Atlanta. We'll be waiting for you!
Stone Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel was very nice and updated! I was allowed to check-in a few hours before standard check-in time which was a huge plus! Staff was very friendly and helpful also.

The room was spacious and all the furniture was modern. I got a great deal on this room and wish I could've stayed longer than one night.

The pool is VERY small but was still adequate since no one was in it when I got in.

Breakfast was okay- I just had a waffle.

If I come across a really good deal in the future for this hotel, I'd definitely return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We work very hard to make sure we make a great impression from both the staff and room stand point.

And when you have time to stay longer we will be ready for you. Our rates are broken down based on length of stay. So we look forward to your next stay with TownePlace Suite Norcross/Peachtree Corners.
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed here Sunday through Thursday for a business trip, the staff really took care of me! My room was very home like and clean the entire trip. The staff was more than friendly and knew me personally by name from day one. Ask for Allen, Grade A hospitality! Will definitely be coming back here!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank weston h
We are so glad that your enjoyed your trip with us. Whether on Business or Pleasure Alan will put a SMILE on your face Day or Night. He is happy that you are with us. AS well as the entire team. We love to have fun at work and with the great guest that we have with us it makes it a breeze.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge te team and we look forward to your next visit.
Chelsea, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was my first experience with Town Place Suites. If they are all managed, kept to the level of this one....I AM A FAN!! I stayed here 2 weeks ago while looking for a "short term" place for my daughter to stay for her internship. After checking out the other options, we decided we made the best decision for her to stay here.

When she went back to Norcross for her internship, she caught a virus. The front desk, Monica, carried her gatorade and made sure she was ok. I was truly impressed with Monica's concern, care. :)

Now on to the hotel itself. I believe it has gone through a recent renovation. The room we had, 1Q Studio, was basically a small apartment. The breakfast each morning has a good variety of fresh fruits, not canned as well as the typical breakfast fare. Whether staying for 1 night or for a couple of weeks, this location is highly recommended!!

Room Tip: If you are staying for an "extended stay" the laundry room is on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank vhasouth
laurie6640, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank You so much for the kind words. We love when Make believers of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott brand especially at our Norcross/Peachtree Corners location. My team truly exemplifies customer service and taking care of each guest as if they were guest at their own Home. Monica is definitely a shining star on my team and am so glad she was able to give you comfort as you were so far from your daughter when she was sick.

We look for to your next and many more stays to come.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,