“Great Hotel, Awesome Staff, Dated but Improving!”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Ranked #17 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Norcross, Georgia, United States
“Great Hotel, Awesome Staff, Dated but Improving!”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I will admit that up until about 2 months ago I was using an old tube television in my room -- but they swapped it out for a new LG flatscreen, yay!

I've stayed at other hotels and I'm really partial to this one. The staff is responsive and definitely personable... and well, I've been here (accidentally) for about 3 years now and I can't imagine having another home while me and my family (3 kids) were displaced. Other hotels I was at had kept me at a distance and while I would I feel "welcome" I would always feel as if they were strangers but these people made me feel welcome and were friendly on the first day.

Room Tip: Odd numbered units (in the back) are quiet with a view of trees, the even numbered units (in the fro...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed you stay at our location and that we made you feel welcome and at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2012

The staff was great and friendlyand the service was excellent but the hotel needs to be RENOVATED!! It's a 2012 staff in a 1990 setting! Also, WIFI needs some type of upgrade. Overall, I will stay here again if it is upgraded!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As well, your feedback is greatly appreciated, and we will definitely take it into consideration.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I was able to get a lot of work done, with no interruptions from other guests or noises. Peaceful hotel with great staff and service. My room was comfy yet outdated. The property overall was decent, but seems to need rennovation. However, the Wifi was awful. I would stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Snellville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 27 July 2012

`Very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel needs serious renovations truely past due for a renovation wouldnt reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room. Our team strives to provide a clean, comfortable place to stay and, it is so rewarding to know that we did just that for you!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future here or at any of our otherlocations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Very nice hotel and very nice and helpful staff..the hotel and rooms rooms were very clean but very dated..hotel is truely past due for a rennovation would reccomend this hotel to others..this hotel has alot of admenities on site that alot of other hotels twice its price does not have overall great hotel and place to stay

• Stayed December 2011
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I enjoyed my stay @ this property. The staff was nice, rooms were clean and property was quite and clean. I would recommend this property and stay again.

• Stayed June 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Chicago Heights, Illinois
Reviewed 12 June 2012

My family and I were in town for a graduation and required addition space to store packages for all the shopping my wife and the girls were surely going to due. This location worked out perfect. The Deluxe suite had plenty of room for the 4 of us. I do wish the TV was updated, and the fitness room was updated but other than that it was ok.

Room Tip: Definitely rent the Deluxe Suite. Lots of space
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank S S
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Peachtree Corners, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Studio Plus Atlanta - Peachtree Corners. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.